07-22-2011, 09:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, It's NGU_Premium-Dan here and I'm starting up a CoD Black Ops rank up service for the double XP weekend which i think either comes this weekend or next cause of the maps coming out. I level up pretty fast especially on x2 XP weekends and this would be a great option for anyone looking to get ther account ranked up soon . This is my 1st thread for my services in the auctions section so would hopefully like to get big here and earn rep.
The service is cheap aswell . From the moment i 1st sign on to the time we go to bed, I'll be working on your account making sure you're satisfied with what you bought. My service is the one of the cheapest on NGU and the fastest. I doubt any other service can level you up faster than me.
Here are my prices:
£10 or $12 PayPal per prestige
£10 or $15 PSN Card per prestige
1.1mil vBux for levels or full prestiges (A) e.g. 35-50 or 23-50 so any level to 50
I accept Paypal, vBux and PSN cards ONLY
I'm legit and won't waste your time or money. There're no refunds after i start the service so if it ends up taking a week its going to have to do cause you wont get refunds. If you're paying via Paypal, please send the money to [email][email protected][/email] If you want to try this service. Please post the following info so we can help you:
PSN:
What you want:
How you're Paying:
Timeframe you want it done by:
If you want us to improve your stats, please post the following,
KDR:
What you want it to be:
WLR:
What you want it to be:

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also i am doing this for the black ops map packs 1+2
Last edited by vTiger. ; 07-23-2011 at 08:36 PM.

The following 4 users groaned at vTiger. for this awful post:

AyeeLG, eViL JoKeR, Proboscis, Webby
07-24-2011, 05:23 PM #20
Originally posted by Playa View Post
How much for 18-50 and how long?

Proberbly around about 2-5days maybe And that will cost $12 PayPal or PSN CARD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo