07-23-2011, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sure double xp is coming out next week for the ps3 users because of the map pack coming out on the 28th. so if you want to be ranked up real quick and easy, or if u want ur cod points boosted up fast., (cause you also get x2 cod points) i can help you out. on the previous x2xp i went from prestige 8 to prestige 13 on that double xp weekend. i can go on to your account and lag switch in snd and get about 40-55k xp per game. so that means every 3-4 hours i can prestige. dont worry bout me "ripping you off" i have my own account. and if your afraid of being "banned"
theres no way that you will be banned. im 15th prestige 9 days played and i lag switched for 13 prestiges and no ban.

EDIT: im willing to do this for 20$ PAYPAL no psn cards. (sorry, im moving in bout a month and so im selling my ps3 for some extra cash.) depending on how many prestiges/cod points you want.

if interested pm me or comment below

EDIT: i will also accept paypal as well . some extra money for some weed, sense im broke right now, thats why im kinda doin this, Hi ha
Last edited by david23 ; 07-24-2011 at 04:40 AM.
07-29-2011, 04:31 PM #11
Originally posted by david23 View Post
I'm sure double xp is coming out next week for the ps3 users because of the map pack coming out on the 28th. so if you want to be ranked up real quick and easy, or if u want ur cod points boosted up fast., (cause you also get x2 cod points) i can help you out. on the previous x2xp i went from prestige 8 to prestige 13 on that double xp weekend. i can go on to your account and lag switch in snd and get about 40-55k xp per game. so that means every 3-4 hours i can prestige. dont worry bout me "ripping you off" i have my own account. and if your afraid of being "banned"
theres no way that you will be banned. im 15th prestige 9 days played and i lag switched for 13 prestiges and no ban.

EDIT: im willing to do this for 20$ PAYPAL no psn cards. (sorry, im moving in bout a month and so im selling my ps3 for some extra cash.) depending on how many prestiges/cod points you want.

if interested pm me or comment below

EDIT: i will also accept paypal as well . some extra money for some weed, sense im broke right now, thats why im kinda doin this, Hi ha

I have 21.11$

Im on a fresh account

I was hoping to have some one SnD boost
All the way
Cause its x2 XP
It would A LOT easier
And it looks like u have no customers
Get back ASAP
07-29-2011, 08:18 PM #12
Originally posted by .xTRaKT View Post
I have 21.11$

Im on a fresh account

I was hoping to have some one SnD boost
All the way
Cause its x2 XP
It would A LOT easier
And it looks like u have no customers
Get back ASAP

i have one dude right now. and almost done with him.
07-29-2011, 08:34 PM #13
marios50
At least I can fight
Originally posted by david23 View Post
i have one dude right now. and almost done with him.

would u take vbux :happycry:
07-29-2011, 08:35 PM #14
Originally posted by marios50 View Post
would u take vbux :happycry:

sorry paypal only i need the extra money, not vbux lol Hi
07-30-2011, 12:38 AM #15
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
Hi, I have an account No Prestige lvl 23, I want it to be Prestige 11 lvl 1, can you do it for $20 PayPal?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo