Post: WEBZYS black ops leveling shop [ ! PS3 ! ] CHEAPEST AROUND
07-25-2011, 06:42 AM #1
webzy
Work hard get Better
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my shop will be closed until further notice i have recently recieved a ban
from treyarch i am sorry for any
inconvience this has caused any of my customers treyarch are so f#ckn
gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by webzy ; 07-28-2011 at 05:38 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to webzy for this useful post:

djh1495, eViL JoKeR, LiveLongDieHard, ZeroOo
07-25-2011, 06:44 PM #11
Originally posted by djh1495 View Post
Alright then, I'll pm you..

As you can see i am one of webzy partners and he is offline now so if you PM me with your details i will rank you up as im available now
07-25-2011, 06:47 PM #12
djh1495
Gotta Love Mods <3
Originally posted by Dan View Post
As you can see i am one of webzy partners and he is offline now so if you PM me with your details i will rank you up as im available now

I think I'll just leave him to do it..

The following user groaned djh1495 for this awful post:

vTiger.
07-25-2011, 06:52 PM #13
I think I'll just leave him to do it..

Why ? Whats the problem
07-25-2011, 06:59 PM #14
djh1495
Gotta Love Mods <3
Why ? Whats the problem

how do I know your legit?
07-25-2011, 07:01 PM #15
Look at the thread do you really think he would put me in it if i was a hacker.
07-25-2011, 07:54 PM #16
Webby
Samurai Poster
how do I know your legit?

me and waffels let premium_dan join our service, waffels said he played 10 games on a guy who ordrerd 5th prestige and the k.d in all of the games were 0.56 or lower now the kd is 2.08 from 3.50 and i have to rise it also check here- You must login or register to view this content.(it was a mistake my name was in there :p)
i would just go with webzy :y:

The following user thanked Webby for this useful post:

djh1495

The following user groaned Webby for this awful post:

vTiger.
07-25-2011, 07:59 PM #17
Originally posted by Webby
me and waffels let premium_dan join our service, waffels said he played 10 games on a guy who ordrerd 5th prestige and the k.d in all of the games were 0.56 or lower now the kd is 2.08 from 3.50 and i have to rise it also check here- You must login or register to view this content.(it was a mistake my name was in there :p)

Here it couldnt of been me who scammed for the same reason as yours because i live uk so it was impossible and i didnt play 10 games i played like 3 - 5 and your just lying to get me into shit how bout you leave mine and webzys threads alone and we leave yours cause your trying to ruin our service
07-25-2011, 08:01 PM #18
djh1495
Gotta Love Mods <3
Originally posted by Webby

Thanks for the heads up! :y: I didn't think he was legit.
07-25-2011, 08:04 PM #19
Webby
Samurai Poster
Here it couldnt of been me who scammed for the same reason as yours because i live uk so it was impossible and i didnt play 10 games i played like 3 - 5 and your just lying to get me into shit how bout you leave mine and webzys threads alone and we leave yours cause your trying to ruin our service

first things first, How could you of scammed?emmmm easy you could of just download to waste his money i had a lot of proof., secondly, you still played the games and got really bad k/ds
thirdly, this isnt your and webzys its webzys your just a worker , finnaly, i hope you all the best in the service im just telling people to be carefull.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Thanks for the heads up! :y: I didn't think he was legit.

He could be legit , im you asking everyone to be carfull :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo