Post: Willing to give someone 150k vBux for the new glitch
07-25-2011, 05:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If this is in the wrong section im sorry..

I am willing to give 150k vBux if anyone can e reset my deaths to 0 (death glitch)
07-25-2011, 06:40 PM #2
i think i am willing to do it for you add me psn XxGGJXx and ill do it for you Happy

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

but here is the ****ed up part if you want me to reset your deaths it will also reset your time played i don't know if you want it oh and by the way why you delete me :(
07-25-2011, 06:53 PM #3
Originally posted by XxGGJxX View Post
i think i am willing to do it for you add me psn XxGGJXx and ill do it for you Happy

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

but here is the ****ed up part if you want me to reset your deaths it will also reset your time played i don't know if you want it oh and by the way why you delete me :(

i never deleted you im just thinking if i should do it or not..
07-25-2011, 06:58 PM #4
oh must of been those dam user that try to add me to do it anyways sorry add me if thought it over
Enzo
07-25-2011, 09:41 PM #5
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Ownage
Lol when you reset you reset EVERYTHING
Trying to look like your the best Black Ops player with zero deaths
:dumb:
Thats asking for a total reset

Why did you post ? Will your post help him to get his stats reset ? Who said he tries to look like the best black ops player ? Nobody so GTFO

The following 3 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Cole MacGrath, Nightm4rPhantom

The following user groaned LuckyAiden for this awful post:

07-25-2011, 11:06 PM #6
Can someone do for me please. I want my deaths/time played reset... ? Thanks! If you will add UkJack93
07-25-2011, 11:55 PM #7
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Nightm4rPhantom View Post
If this is in the wrong section im sorry..

I am willing to give 150k vBux if anyone can e reset my deaths to 0 (death glitch)

I've moved this to the auctions section for you mate Winky Winky

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Nightm4rPhantom
07-25-2011, 11:58 PM #8
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
I've moved this to the auctions section for you mate Winky Winky

Thanks BRROOOO Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo