07-22-2012, 01:26 PM #1
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I'm gamesharing my mw2 maps for ps3. I have both stimulus and resurgence and all spots are open, but I will be installing them on my ps3 again so that's one less spot.

Now, I'm wanting vBux for them. Make an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Proof of the map packs. Logged in to the sen site Winky Winky Also crossed out part of my email for personal reasons

Stimulus

You must login or register to view this content.

Resurgence

Last edited by Justin ; 07-23-2012 at 06:03 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Justin for this useful post:

VerbzGFX, zVxiNz
07-22-2012, 01:29 PM #2
Thankyou for adding the proof i hope you do well with your service. :y:
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 07-22-2012 at 02:02 PM.

The following user thanked VerbzGFX for this useful post:

Justin
07-22-2012, 01:54 PM #3
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Hey mate nice post it would be good if you had some proof up to show people that its a Trusted Offer.
I already have the Map Packs but it would be good to provide some proof cheers. Smile

Added in proof now :y: Thankyou Smile
07-22-2012, 02:11 PM #4
Originally posted by Juzzy View Post

Thankyou very much check my first Quote i edited it. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Hey if you need any help with COD4 Modded Lobbies then please visit my Thread in the Elite Section Thanks.
07-22-2012, 10:32 PM #5
zVxiNz
Do a barrel roll!
Hey Guys, I'm gamesharing my mw2 maps for ps3. I have both stimulus and resurgence and all spots are open, but I will be installing them on my ps3 again so that's one less spot.

Now, I'm wanting vBux for them. I want 850k vbux for both or 425k for one but I may go a little lower Smile

Proof of the map packs. Logged in to the sen site Winky Winky Also crossed out part of my email for personal reasons

Stimulus

Resurgence

Good thinking putting in the proof. Too bad i dont have vBux, ive been wanting stimulus for a while :/
07-22-2012, 10:33 PM #6
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Hey Guys, I'm gamesharing my mw2 maps for ps3. I have both stimulus and resurgence and all spots are open, but I will be installing them on my ps3 again so that's one less spot.

Now, I'm wanting vBux for them. I want 850k vbux for both or 425k for one but I may go a little lower Smile

Stimulus

Resurgence

You're looking for over 400k vbux for a gameshare of only 2 MW2 map packs? Good luck with the sale. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo