06-21-2011, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After about two months to learn C++, I've finally created my first C++ game Winky Winky

[VIDEO PROOF]

[DOWNLOAD]
You must login or register to view this content.

[HOMEPAGE]

P.S.: My website I have also written the way completely, even with html and css Awesome face

The following 2 users say thank you to Six-Tri-X for this useful post:

Pichu, ThyagoPS3
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM #2
Luulz
Bounty hunter
No offense, but you'r website looks terrible.
06-21-2011, 04:37 PM #3
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by X View Post
After about two months to learn C++, I've finally created my first C++ game Winky Winky

[VIDEO PROOF]

[DOWNLOAD]

[HOMEPAGE]

P.S.: My website I have also written the way completely, even with html and css Awesome face

Nice work! Even though the game is simple, I think anyone (especially a beginner) can realize that its tough to make a game.

On a side note, I agree with Luulz about your website.
06-21-2011, 04:54 PM #4
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Nice work! Even though the game is simple, I think anyone (especially a beginner) can realize that its tough to make a game.

On a side note, I agree with Luulz about your website.

lol, I find my site but really good. I've created so as I've always imagined my own home xD
I would say this is a matter of taste, because many subscribers find my site even sexy^^
06-21-2011, 07:31 PM #5
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by X View Post
lol, I find my site but really good. I've created so as I've always imagined my own home xD
I would say this is a matter of taste, because many subscribers find my site even sexy^^

Maybe its just because its in German. :p

However, if I were to give you some advice on it. I'd say that its decent, however you could do better if you perhaps changed the link-style tabs to more tab-style tabs, and just made the whole thing flow a little bit more (color wise). The color scheme and seemingly random capitalization of words and addition of symbols sort of overloads it. I'd suggest making it a little bit more sleek.

Maybe plan it out, and then add the code behind it. If you have photoshop, you can even build a template (or just download one) and use the splice tool to separate individual parts of the template.
06-21-2011, 07:56 PM #6
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Niice work Smile !
07-03-2011, 03:54 AM #7
uFo
Brute
Have to agree bout the website. Thought about vBulliten or IP board??
07-03-2011, 01:48 PM #8
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Very nice work man! If I may ask, did you use any lua to script the AI? Also did you use SFML or some other widowing system and then used OpenGL or Directx with it?
07-30-2011, 11:28 PM #9
that game looks like it could be a good time passer, maybe add a defficulty setting like easy, medium and hard
07-31-2011, 12:23 AM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Luulz View Post
No offense, but you'r website looks terrible.

Least he wrote it himself.

---
Your game actually looks to be pretty fun. Why not create difficulties and give it some color. Say Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. Easy, the thing moves slowly, Medium it moves normal. Hard it moves fast, Expert there are two that move fast.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo