07-01-2011, 12:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this C++ tutorial I will be talking about the structure and basics of C++ along with variables. I will also introduce the string function.
If you have any questions or do not understand something, please leave a comment and I will respond as soon as possible.

07-01-2011, 07:47 PM #2
schnzrs
Do a barrel roll!
Pretty good tutorial.

Just a heads up, cout and cin are both objects, not functions. The << is an operator for data insertion for a cout object, while >> is an operator for data extraction for a cin object. Normally >> and << are used for binary shifts.
07-01-2011, 07:56 PM #3
Yes but the operators << and >> are overloaded and pass through functions to output or input the data, right?
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM #4
schnzrs
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Relevant View Post
Yes but the operators << and >> are overloaded and pass through functions to output or input the data, right?

Yep, I'm pretty sure on that. I think my next self motivated project is to make cin and cout classes in Python.
07-01-2011, 09:52 PM #5
Originally posted by schnzrs View Post
Yep, I'm pretty sure on that. I think my next self motivated project is to make cin and cout classes in Python.

Yea, I've not even started classes on python never mind operator overload, sounds fun Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo