Post: Chance gamer is a scam artist he stole 40 from me saying it was 1.23 bypass
03-28-2015, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He said he had 1.23 bypass and sent fake files taking my 40 dollars. I have a solution for this though for any future people who get scammed. It was sent friends or family and shouldnt have been. The way to resolve that is to go onto paypal and file a dispute. once that is done you call them. explain what happened and it is illegal and credit fraud, they follow it threw the account and allow for paypal attorneys to handle the matter in real court. I will keep people updated with what happens. I know never trust anyone its true. first dex modder, then this guy, but this guy is a stupid fool for doing it the way he did it. Police already have been notified as well!

The following user thanked MustangMike89 for this useful post:

nofear modzz
03-28-2015, 06:47 AM #11
you not god so what you think you a king anyone can talk whatever they please your on here cursing people so mabey you need a infraction the guy is probley new and if were me I would do whatever it took to get my money back from the scam
03-28-2015, 06:49 AM #12
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by MustangMike89 View Post
He said he had 1.23 bypass and sent fake files taking my 40 dollars. I have a solution for this though for any future people who get scammed. It was sent friends or family and shouldnt have been. The way to resolve that is to go onto paypal and file a dispute. once that is done you call them. explain what happened and it is illegal and credit fraud, they follow it threw the account and allow for paypal attorneys to handle the matter in real court. I will keep people updated with what happens. I know never trust anyone its true. first dex modder, then this guy, but this guy is a stupid fool for doing it the way he did it. Police already have been notified as well!

You must login or register to view this content. < may be of help
03-28-2015, 07:07 AM #13
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
if you sent the money as friends and family you cant dispute it only if you sent the money as goods and services
03-28-2015, 07:09 AM #14
LifeHappens
Little One
Originally posted by ian
You must login or register to view this content. < may be of help

Ian i gave him the same Link in the SB his reply was : I don't trust this fucking site I'm not clicking anything on this site "you guys are all thieves" then he finally got muted by admins after ten minutes of just carrying on about him having proof he bought from a non elite and got done wrong
03-28-2015, 07:21 AM #15
Bypass is free, why would you even pay for it.... I'm really sorry for you, I do sell modding services myself and Paypal takes a part my client's money when they don't select the Friends & Family option. So if one of my clients won't use that option, I'll send him back the money cuz I want to get the total price. If the lobby pack costs 8$, I want to get 8$, that's business.
But yea there are scammers everywhere, just be careful Enzo
Originally posted by MustangMike89 View Post
He said he had 1.23 bypass and sent fake files taking my 40 dollars. I have a solution for this though for any future people who get scammed. It was sent friends or family and shouldnt have been. The way to resolve that is to go onto paypal and file a dispute. once that is done you call them. explain what happened and it is illegal and credit fraud, they follow it threw the account and allow for paypal attorneys to handle the matter in real court. I will keep people updated with what happens. I know never trust anyone its true. first dex modder, then this guy, but this guy is a stupid fool for doing it the way he did it. Police already have been notified as well!
03-28-2015, 08:35 AM #16
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Elleusive View Post
Ouch! I'd rather not have to go through all of that. It'll be released by a reputable, well-known member. It pays to be patient. Smile I'm glad you're onto it, though.

That photo tho jtfo lol
03-28-2015, 08:38 AM #17
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
if you sent the money as friends and family you cant dispute it only if you sent the money as goods and services

Wrong I lied to paypal and said someone hacked my acct and I got my $$ from this cid seller
03-28-2015, 08:56 AM #18
the best way and will always be is to learn how to create your own mod, is hard and you will not learn in one day or two but at the end you will have no troubles paying or waiting for public releases.
03-28-2015, 09:03 AM #19
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by dwi
That photo tho jtfo lol

Hah! Good Lord. You know you're getting old when you're Googling acronyms. Smile

Originally posted by dwi
Wrong I lied to paypal and said someone hacked my acct and I got my $$ from this cid seller

PayPal will protect buyers 95% of the time. Sucks to be a seller.

The following user thanked Elleusive for this useful post:

dwi_745$$$

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo