08-21-2015, 08:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so I purchased OldSchoolModz electric menu a few days ago as we were talking on Skype. He told me where to send the money and claimed he was in the process of generating a key for me. Once I sent the money he instantly accepted payment and ceased any further contact with me no matter how hard I've tried to contact him. I have screenshots of everything while I believe there is no way I'll be getting my money back I would just like to let people know to stay away from purchasing anything off of him. He's meant well in the past and always made good on everything with me but this whole situation he has been totally neglectful.

P.s. I will post screenshots as soon as I get on my laptop.
08-21-2015, 08:56 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by EpicCode View Post
Ok, so I purchased OldSchoolModz electric menu a few days ago as we were talking on Skype. He told me where to send the money and claimed he was in the process of generating a key for me. Once I sent the money he instantly accepted payment and ceased any further contact with me no matter how hard I've tried to contact him. I have screenshots of everything while I believe there is no way I'll be getting my money back I would just like to let people know to stay away from purchasing anything off of him. He's meant well in the past and always made good on everything with me but this whole situation he has been totally neglectful.

P.s. I will post screenshots as soon as I get on my laptop.

Many people try to impersonate OldSchoolModz. I would not trust anyone that is trying to sell one of his projects he has released.
08-21-2015, 08:58 PM #3
I've been his friend on Skype for a long long time, its definetly him. Everything was handled through Skype.
The aimbot i had bought from him before was total crap, I had bought it for the curved bullets feature that didn't even work lol.
I had tried it a few times and asked him about it, and he said I had to buy the electric engine for that. Which is what he ripped me off on purchasing.
I have since been using my own semi fair aimbot, since mine is like a thousand times better than that garbage he sells.
Last edited by EpicCode ; 08-21-2015 at 09:10 PM.
08-21-2015, 09:19 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Thread moved to Community Alerts section.
08-21-2015, 09:25 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by EpicCode View Post
I've been his friend on Skype for a long long time, its definetly him. Everything was handled through Skype.
The aimbot i had bought from him before was total crap, I had bought it for the curved bullets feature that didn't even work lol.
I had tried it a few times and asked him about it, and he said I had to buy the electric engine for that. Which is what he ripped me off on purchasing.
I have since been using my own semi fair aimbot, since mine is like a thousand times better than that garbage he sells.

If you feel its the real him then post his Skype and we shall see, or you could do so by opening a Dispute in the Dispute section.
11-27-2015, 10:41 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
OldSchoolModz jacked my money from the Sprx of BO2. But aye, i'm not poor like niggas
So I don't even care. I don't even play games anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo