10-23-2011, 12:01 AM #1
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone here ever been caught downloading torrents. i am downloading a movie that I dont want to pay 20$, and it's older too. What are the risks of getting caught and what will happen?

The following user groaned GE90 for this awful post:

CodingNation
10-23-2011, 12:07 AM #2
Naruto
Dark Knight
It's ok to download torrents once in a while. But if it's an addiction, your ISP might suspect something :/
10-23-2011, 12:22 AM #3
yeah as long as your not over doing it 1 damn movie is nothing Smile my uncle sells illegal pirated movies he downloaded around 6,000 before he was caught. Then all they did was make him delete it.
10-23-2011, 12:25 AM #4
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TrueScopes View Post
yeah as long as your not over doing it 1 damn movie is nothing Smile my uncle sells illegal pirated movies he downloaded around 6,000 before he was caught. Then all they did was make him delete it.
is kickass torrents a safe site?
10-23-2011, 12:49 AM #5
Originally posted by GE90 View Post
is kickass torrents a safe site?

All torrents make logs, any site can be pulled by your isp if you download a shit load to make them suspicious. Any site should be realistically safe if you don't over do it. A movie here or there you wont get anything said, but if your getting 20gb of files a day then i would watch out.
10-23-2011, 01:01 AM #6
Chrom3D
Big Sister
I don't think my ISP really cares about people downloading torrents. It isn't legal, so I guess their just lazy or doesen't care. Maybe they do it theirself? Happy

Personally I just download torrents once in a while, like a movie or something. But It's not an addiction for me :P

But torrents theirself are they actually illegal? Let's say I made a program, then made it a torrent and put it onto a torrent site. Would that be illegal? Cuz I don't think so, though I may be wrong...
10-23-2011, 01:42 AM #7
torrents suck, you want to download Warez. All they are is direct download links from hotfile, megaupload, duckload, etc. Normally all warez sites are in Sweden which that country has no DMCA laws, so you can download whatever you want legally. But again don't download a lot at any time, because your ISP still has the right to disconnect you, and most of the time, they don't. If they disconnect you, they loose money, so thats not going to happen. Smile A great place to download warez is warez-bb.org its safe, never got a virus.
10-23-2011, 04:23 AM #8
Jitza
Keeper
definitely don't do alot at a time, 10 torrents at once is what I do; though that may be overly cautious but hey. Also, seeding is of course something you should do, but try not to keep your torrents running continously for too long.
10-23-2011, 04:35 AM #9
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon
torrents suck, you want to download Warez. All they are is direct download links from hotfile, megaupload, duckload, etc. Normally all warez sites are in Sweden which that country has no DMCA laws, so you can download whatever you want legally. But again don't download a lot at any time, because your ISP still has the right to disconnect you, and most of the time, they don't. If they disconnect you, they loose money, so thats not going to happen. Smile A great place to download warez is warez-bb.org its safe, never got a virus.

What are you talking about torrents are awesome and they download fast as balls :fyea: 25min a movie for me all blu ray files, once again :fyea:

also at OP just download peerblock and you are set just don't download like some crazy number of movies and music (20 downloads every day is too much)
10-23-2011, 04:39 AM #10
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
Yeah if you get caught you have to pay $250.000.00 don't you see the FBI warning on old movies they show that and sometimes in new ones to but that if ur caught selling them though just use hotspot shield and ur good.
Last edited by Mr.Amitoz ; 10-25-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo