12-20-2011, 09:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who don't know what this is, click [url=xploder.net]here[/url]

I found this on NGU and PSX-Scene. Apparently it is $14.99 and I'm too damn lazy and broke to pay for a product key. So I thought I'd try and crack it.

Then I realized I don't know how! Yes

Screenie of files:

You must login or register to view this content.

so I don't know which one(file) would contain the command that makes the program ask for a product key. I thought if I took it out, or made it think it was a registered copy, it would work = crack

The following user thanked #Robert G. III for this useful post:

EvilDark500
01-10-2012, 08:58 PM #11
hankm242
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pedrovay2003 View Post
Hey, whatever progress you've made -- Would it make it so you don't need an Internet connection with a legit version? I'd be willing to pay for it, but I just don't want to have to be online to use it or register it.

No I havent figured out how to get rid of the onlince check as soon as you open xploder it auto checks for internet connection and if you dont have it, it will tell you to get it.
01-13-2012, 09:42 AM #12
[X]
Do a barrel roll!
hey guys i got Xploder Ultimate but not activated, would that help?
01-13-2012, 09:58 AM #13
it also needs you to have a log in and password on the website hence the logging in screen this is used to pull the files from the database, you can download a trial version from the site for 28 days but it doesn't appear to let you do very much but there must be a way round it.

there are more saves on this forum than there are on xploder but its gaining popularity by the day mainly thanks to NGU members uploading things.
01-15-2012, 12:08 AM #14
warfar
Keeper
haha your in the wrong place totaly
its in registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xploder\PS3 Xploder Ultimate Edition\XLink
01-19-2012, 06:32 AM #15
I'd buy this in a second if we could use the registry to get around the online check.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Well, I just got a horrible message from the Xploder boards...

The Xploder program needs to be connected to the internet to facilitate the Re-signing server which is an operation that cant be done locally.

Regards

Xploderadmin

That's... Not good, is it?
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM #16
Any new updates on a possible crack?
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM #17
hess47
League Champion
i brought xploder the yall wont
02-05-2012, 12:31 AM #18
tokzikate
Gym leader
Originally posted by XxKonFUzeDxX View Post
For those who don't know what this is, click You must login or register to view this content.

I found this on NGU and PSX-Scene. Apparently it is $14.99 and I'm too damn lazy and broke to pay for a product key. So I thought I'd try and crack it.

Then I realized I don't know how! Yes

Screenie of files:

You must login or register to view this content.

so I don't know which one(file) would contain the command that makes the program ask for a product key. I thought if I took it out, or made it think it was a registered copy, it would work = crack

I'm, not the best at cracking, but I know Assembly, so I'll give it a shot.
Link me, and I'll get back to you.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Nevermind, I found a download. The program is compiled with Visual C++ 6.0
and has not been obfuscated/packed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo