04-15-2012, 11:15 AM #1
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am trying to gain access to this guy facebook and i was wondering if anyone could help me out? I managed to get his IP address (thanks to linktrack) and now i would like to know if there's a way ? Maybe access his computer or find out his email with the facebook url / id.
04-15-2012, 01:10 PM #2
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Bronx
Am trying to gain access to this guy facebook and i was wondering if anyone could help me out? I managed to get his IP address (thanks to linktrack) and now i would like to know if there's a way ? Maybe access his computer or find out his email with the facebook url / id.

if your trying to do this quickly you should do some research because people on here wont reply
04-15-2012, 10:36 PM #3
DinoFreak
I'm le back
I try social engineering
04-15-2012, 11:00 PM #4
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by CherryXD View Post
I try social engineering

And your good at it ?
04-16-2012, 06:56 AM #5
DinoFreak
I'm le back
And your good at it ?

DO you know any information about the guy like the email and what type of email is that hotmail, yahoo

and some more information about the guy.
04-16-2012, 12:27 PM #6
Default Avatar
Cade
Best bet would be trying to break into his email answering his questions he has set up.

Then re-setting his password.
04-16-2012, 01:01 PM #7
Hi there ,ip is non usage of hacking facebook.One way is try them to log in to the phishing page that you can see from this video.Notes that you must known and can send message to them and try to says that you wanna test a code to redirect and make them login see more from

Reaper
04-16-2012, 09:45 PM #8
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Originally posted by poomrock View Post
Hi there ,ip is non usage of hacking facebook.One way is try them to log in to the phishing page that you can see from this video.Notes that you must known and can send message to them and try to says that you wanna test a code to redirect and make them login see more from

Reaper

Nice video but when you click on these from facebook, it gives you a warning sometimes.
04-16-2012, 09:57 PM #9
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Am trying to gain access to this guy facebook and i was wondering if anyone could help me out? I managed to get his IP address (thanks to linktrack) and now i would like to know if there's a way ? Maybe access his computer or find out his email with the facebook url / id.

To directly answer your question, you cannot hack someone's Facebook account with his/her IP address. A person's IP address is completely unrelated to a person's Facebook account, there is no explicit, direct, "hackable" connection between them. In fact, an IP address is a public address - your computer literally gives it away whenever it connects to another computer over the Internet (it's the key (and only) means of identification on the Internet) - it's fairly obvious that a public address should not be exploitable.

Options have already been suggested as to what you can do, and most of them do have the possibility of working - it all depends on your ability to social engineer, to manipulate your victim into downloading a program, typing information into a phisher, or giving up his/her password (or any of the many ways to manipulate someone into giving up account information).
04-16-2012, 10:38 PM #10
Default Avatar
Lovol
This is not hacking/coding, nonetheless a question.

~Moved to the correct section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo