05-25-2012, 09:25 PM #1
infrafox
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey!
I have been searching, but still haven't got any good info about that.
So how could I flood or DOS an IP address? (Not a webpage)
05-25-2012, 10:39 PM #2
welliegs
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by infrafox View Post
Hey!
I have been searching, but still haven't got any good info about that.
So how could I flood or DOS an IP address? (Not a webpage)

your own/ local ip address or someone completely different?
05-25-2012, 11:05 PM #3
infrafox
Save Point
Nope, not my IP. Someone else's PC IP.
(New into this flooding and botnets)
05-25-2012, 11:09 PM #4
The_Shank
I am error
Your saying you've searched how to DOS on Google and havn't found anything?

Well try going to hackforums, thats the place for beginners. You'll find something there Smile
05-26-2012, 11:18 PM #5
infrafox
Save Point
Well have found out about botnets and stuff, but I cannot portforward and the Cythisoa V2 bot also don't work for me :(
And I also cannot access to hackforums, because my country and many other have been blocked by hackforums :( (With proxy it is slow as hell and doesn't always load the pages normally)
Some help please? Smile
05-26-2012, 11:35 PM #6
iLLuSiOnZ915
Maggbot timeout!
you need to get the homebrew app then extract it using the patch.mpf file on a proxy server.
05-27-2012, 01:26 AM #7
why would you want to lag one person ip just lag their isp and then get sued :carling:, pretty sure you would never make it to your friend or who ever due to the isp redirection (if im off correct me in a pm idc to flood this thread with shit not related)
05-27-2012, 01:46 PM #8
infrafox
Save Point
Does anyone know a good free booter or a botnet?
05-27-2012, 02:19 PM #9
johnw6619
Vault dweller
Originally posted by infrafox View Post
Some help please?
go "ultasurf" (great proxy) download here : You must login or register to view this content. then run it and you can go on hack forum, without too much lag.
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Siga View Post
why would you want to lag one person ip just lag their isp and then get sued :carling:, pretty sure you would never make it to your friend or who ever due to the isp redirection (if im off correct me in a pm idc to flood this thread with shit not related)

It is possible to flood someone with requests as their router deals with sending/receiving requests and by flooding it, you can essentially shut down their internet.

The only problem with this is that most people can only upload 3mb of data at once and download 30, so by yourself, you won't do anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo