03-17-2009, 09:02 PM #1
iT0MEK
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hope You Like It.

You must login or register to view this content. < - - Yes Click The Blue Line
10-13-2009, 07:51 PM #47
Physicalfire
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gobble172 View Post
You're the worst type of wannabe ever. Don't come on here talking rubbish mate and thinking you know something when you don't, cos you don't know who might actually be on here.

1. You're assuming he's on Virgin? Why? Do you have pyschic abilities, or you just a really bad liar? I think the latter.

2. Why would you need his mac if you have "DHCP Sniffer and Force?" They're there to find MACS and configs, although unlike you, someone like me knows that they now scrambled the configs. Infact the person that probably programmed your modem probably got information from me or one of my associates in the first place.

3. You're not using HIS internet at all, you clearlly have no idea how it works what so ever and Virgin can take it down to the exchange, not the person house. If they did, do you think there would be this security hole?

4. You can only use someone's MAC if they're in the same area, diff UBR. So how you going to use his MAC again Mr. Porkey Pie?

5. The modem needs to loaded with Haxorware of Infinite, you don't telnet into it and magically change the MAC. Another lie? You're on a roll kidda :cool:

6. 192.168.1.1 is the address of your router (most probably) and the modem is always 1.100.

So you sir, are a complete an utter failure of a wannabe hacker. We have enough wannabe's on here, we don't need another. Take your hard talk somewhere else.

Configs are NOT encrypted in any way. They are now FORCING configs, but you do not have to force the config upon the modem. Using infinite, and I was one of the first to find a working method after the new roll change. I managed to get 20megs working first. Yes the UBR is an issue but I wasn't saying I could from here. I didn't even say I would do it, I was saying that the IP has nothing that can be used.

Yes Infinite software is what's used on the modem, sorry I didn;t put 100, and yes you connect with Telnet, using admin - infinite. I did the flashing myself. I would be using his ID that is given by Virgin, they identify each modem by it's serial/mac, me using his mac address would appear as him.

The reason the modems were hit was because they forced configs and scanned for duplicates within the area. When someone uses the mac out of the UBR they cut off, and connection will not last for more than 5minutes. You can easily get around this by a very simple method I found. Right now I've been working on the 50meggers. But you most likely talked to me on datacave and a few other places.

I got a few of my words mixed up, but that was typed with my PS3 controller.

Now answer me this:

What area am I? What is the NTL250 diagnostic page URL?

Before you could assign any MAC any config and get the configs speed eg... 20mb would work on a 2mb MAC. Correct?
Last edited by Physicalfire ; 10-13-2009 at 07:57 PM.
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM #48
Originally posted by Physicalfire View Post
Configs are NOT encrypted in any way. They are now FORCING configs, but you do not have to force the config upon the modem. Using infinite, and I was one of the first to find a working method after the new roll change. I managed to get 20megs working first. Yes the UBR is an issue but I wasn't saying I could from here. I didn't even say I would do it, I was saying that the IP has nothing that can be used.

Yes Infinite software is what's used on the modem, sorry I didn;t put 100, and yes you connect with Telnet, using admin - infinite. I did the flashing myself. I would be using his ID that is given by Virgin, they identify each modem by it's serial/mac, me using his mac address would appear as him.

The reason the modems were hit was because they forced configs and scanned for duplicates within the area. When someone uses the mac out of the UBR they cut off, and connection will not last for more than 5minutes. You can easily get around this by a very simple method I found. Right now I've been working on the 50meggers. But you most likely talked to me on datacave and a few other places.

Now answer me this:

Before you could assign any MAC any config and get the configs speed eg... 20mb would work on a 2mb MAC. Correct?

If Gobble thinks your a ****ing retard then I'm with him. He's one of the smartest people on NGU i've ever met. Very well respected, and i personally will stand up for him, during any occasion...

The following user thanked LordOfSpoon™ for this useful post:

Gobz
10-13-2009, 08:36 PM #49
Originally posted by Physicalfire View Post

Now answer me this:

Configs are scambled/dynamic. You don't know one from another sorta thing. Go do a scan now then and post up what you get. If you don't get something scrambled, then boy you got something to look forward to. I thought my area was behind! The days of cmreg-ntlhm200-bas.cm, cmreg-ntlhm200-rts22.cm, cmreg-ntlhm250-rts98.cm are long gone for me. Trial and error is the key to getting a mac for most, although Haxorware (which I only use) has some new nifty thing I have yet to try. I'm still lucky enough to have a fair few MACS left.

You can't force configs anymore where I am and where most people are, just using valid macs without forcing is the only way. Trust me, I was all over cmreg-vmng300-rts50.cm when it came out and since then was on a business 20 meg. Gone now.

When you say working on the 50 meggers, do you mean the configs or the Docsis2 Modems?

What do you mean what area are you? You meaning ex-telewest etc, or you assuming I have your IP and did that stupid search?

the url is the IP of the modem and root/root (standard anyway). Haxorware is all a web based Gui.

I have a simple question. Why the hard talk? You seem genuine enough now, but there's no need to be like that with people. Anyway, we're way off topic, but I'm happy to talk modems or boxes in my pm's or on my wall.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
If Gobble thinks your a ****ing retard then I'm with him. He's one of the smartest people on NGU i've ever met. Very well respected, and i personally will stand up for him, during any occasion...

Thanks mate. I felt the love there haha.

The following user thanked Gobz for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™
10-13-2009, 08:38 PM #50
No problem bro lol
10-13-2009, 09:09 PM #51
Physicalfire
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gobble172 View Post
Configs are scambled/dynamic. You don't know one from another sorta thing. Go do a scan now then and post up what you get. If you don't get something scrambled, then boy you got something to look forward to. I thought my area was behind! The days of cmreg-ntlhm200-bas.cm, cmreg-ntlhm200-rts22.cm, cmreg-ntlhm250-rts98.cm are long gone for me. Trial and error is the key to getting a mac for most, although Haxorware (which I only use) has some new nifty thing I have yet to try. I'm still lucky enough to have a fair few MACS left.

You can't force configs anymore where I am and where most people are, just using valid macs without forcing is the only way. Trust me, I was all over cmreg-vmng300-rts50.cm when it came out and since then was on a business 20 meg. Gone now.

When you say working on the 50 meggers, do you mean the configs or the Docsis2 Modems?

What do you mean what area are you? You meaning ex-telewest etc, or you assuming I have your IP and did that stupid search?

the url is the IP of the modem and root/root (standard anyway). Haxorware is all a web based Gui.

I have a simple question. Why the hard talk? You seem genuine enough now, but there's no need to be like that with people. Anyway, we're way off topic, but I'm happy to talk modems or boxes in my pm's or on my wall.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Thanks mate. I felt the love there haha.

lol, I was a bit annoyed at something, I didn't aim to take it out on anyone, I was going to delete the post, as I came onto the page, I seen a reply, and forgot about deleting the message since it was noticed lol Gasp.

Yeah with the modems, have a little group in which we do this stuff together, the fuzz are all over the box sellings now, it's hard to get hold of 1. Docsis2 is a bitch, trust me, but we have managed to decrypt some packets. And yeah lol, the area around me is pretty good still, but they hit I think it was Newcastle first, they couldn't get ANYTHING.

They thought it was all over but it wasn't Smile. Dreambox + other cable receivers still work a charm, although now they seem to change keys every day @ around 10:20, except weekends. 00 01. Lol don't get me started lol, config files, so annoying. I wish it was as simple as it used to be, past a config, DS frequency and force the config. Voila. At first I thought they had managed to rewrite the firmware with updates, upon saving every time my tuner would change from 19 to 5 and annex to 0. The TFTP IP would remain the same though. Don't know what happened there tbh lol. CMREG-MOTA4100-BUND03.CM was a winner @ gaming. I got some amazing connection on the 10 meggers lol.

My apologies to who I flamed.
Last edited by Physicalfire ; 10-13-2009 at 09:28 PM.
10-20-2009, 09:22 PM #52
CA5U4LTY
Pokemon Trainer
why not search for indexes?

go to google.

Type "inurl index of *band or song name* and then the format *mp3*"

If you are looking for more of an undeground artist, chances are you won find an index of their music. But its always worth a look, because you never know what you can find O.o

Should be direct mp3 links, you can use your vr scanner to swipe them before downloads.

Be safe, and enjoy!
10-20-2009, 09:36 PM #53
and even if someone does steal your ip what can they do with it
10-21-2009, 12:33 AM #54
The most you can do with an IP address is an physical address (Which wont be very accurate).
10-21-2009, 08:35 AM #55
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
The most you can do with an IP address is an physical address (Which wont be very accurate).

There's lots of things you can do with an IP address. Well, there's lots of things you can attempt to do anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo