Post: Install Program's in school AND ACCESS THE LASTEST RM TUTOR
02-27-2011, 02:12 AM #1
Default Avatar
AK47_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so me and jailbreak have been working on this for some time and we thought we like to show you what we have done this video shows you we access rm tutor 4 while in school

basically its a rm tutor shortcut ill upload the file tomorrow

we can not access cmd but we managed to access c: drive (lol we took the admin computer to access cmd if that counts lol

the secret you install a program eg firefox You must login or register to view this content.

then you need to install it but your not allowed aha there a way past it (note we not realising it until im allowed)

basically we found a way to install programs in school i will realise it very soon proof you got to believe me

now your wondering how i got the rm tutor shortcut well i install filezilla in school and had a little nose through the school files and copied the shortcut and all the school file the that red usb which is a 32 gig

:UPDATE:
IF YOU GET CAUGHT DON'T BLAME ME OR NGU

i have been caught i was giving a exclusion and my account banned of the network

:UPDATE 2: (realising shortcut and tutorial on installing programs soon)

HERE IS THE SHORTCUT (warning mods i could only upload this to p0wersurge sorry)
You must login or register to view this content.

:UPDATE: 3

OK INSTALL PROGRAMS IN SCHOOL

MAKE A ZIPP FOLDER

DRAP A PROGRAM IN THE FOLDER IT WILL CORRUPT IT

GO IN SCHOOL OPEN ZIPP FOLDER AND WILL INSTALL AND WA LA YOU CAN ACCESS C DRIVE AND GO ON WHAT EVER YOU INSTALL

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Last edited by AK47_ ; 03-09-2011 at 04:34 PM.
03-08-2011, 10:41 PM #29
David.
Do a barrel roll!
School security on computers is rather ridiculous. You can map several shortcuts for example the computers security policy, group policies, you can print to any printer that is networked within the domain, access cmd by opening notepad and typing in command.com, you can get full access if you unplug the internet cable a certain point at login(used to work - don't know if it still does) and i can't remember the exact key but when you switch the pc on you hit specific button and get a list of something, I don't know what it was, I never had enough time to have a good look at it. Be careful though, make sure there isn't any suspicious processes running as they may be taking screenshots of what you are doing or even monitoring your screen.
03-09-2011, 04:33 PM #30
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by uk
lol,i found the second security hole in the system today,and removed access to some other accounts + added a new user(without cmd or anything like that),our school security is really good and found 2 holes into the administrative tools,so im doing pritty good atm.you can get your account back if i told you how,but ill make a tutorial soon.you woul need access to a teachers account,or and open account.

updated check it out it will work

and they taken futher action agaisnt me they going to remove all my gcses
03-09-2011, 05:10 PM #31
David.
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by addiction

Just tell them you were going to report it but you haven't got round to it and in actual fact your doing them a good job by going to report these security flaws.
03-09-2011, 06:33 PM #32
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by David. View Post
Just tell them you were going to report it but you haven't got round to it and in actual fact your doing them a good job by going to report these security flaws.

they said there not puting other people course work at risk im like wtf
03-09-2011, 06:50 PM #33
David.
Do a barrel roll!
they said there not puting other people course work at risk im like wtf

Then tell them you aren't putting anything at risk and you are only assisting the school with their defective 'security' system.
03-09-2011, 09:32 PM #34

yesterday i faced somthing i would of not done,i have been reported + 3 others to the Gov because my mate broke the personal protection act,so i will possibly summond to court because of this insidence.
03-09-2011, 10:24 PM #35
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by UK
yesterday i faced somthing i would of not done,i have been reported + 3 others to the Gov because my mate broke the personal protection act,so i will possibly summond to court because of this insidence.

im uploading all there database files in my school , i have all rm tutor 4 files so **** with me ill **** with them
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM #36
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
Damn, I am in I.T. tomorrow so I GOTTA try this =D
03-10-2011, 04:17 PM #37
im uploading all there database files in my school , i have all rm tutor 4 files so **** with me ill **** with them

well,ive done that soo many times before,but as you said,if they do any shit to me,they will face a public release on how to break into the admin accounts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo