05-05-2009, 10:01 PM #1
NanuGama
YouTube.com/NanuGama
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I heard of this program you can isntall or put on your USB Flah drive & it allows you to go on any blocked sites.

Whats the program called?
Its called UltraSoft.
It works in my school.
Last edited by NanuGama ; 05-06-2009 at 11:49 PM.
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM #2
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
I wonder what your need for this would be :P
05-06-2009, 01:37 AM #3
Dude i have no idea, but if you find one or many Private Message me plz Bro Thanks
05-13-2009, 04:49 AM #4
hey just wondering does this work?
05-13-2009, 05:23 PM #5
daddar
Can’t trickshot me!
yehm this does work. I use it at school. It acts like a proxy website but blocks of history and cookie saving. If you need a link tell me
05-13-2009, 07:50 PM #6
link me please
05-14-2009, 12:38 PM #7
Rust
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by daddar View Post
yehm this does work. I use it at school. It acts like a proxy website but blocks of history and cookie saving. If you need a link tell me

Why not just post it in here?
And thats annomyzers, not an actual proxy.

For two, proxies aren't programs. They are simply an internet relay station. You connect to the internet through these proxies through an already established internet connection.

Ultrasoft is a software engineering firm. It isn't a program name, it's the manufacturer of a program. They have datashield which could possibly help in your problems, but no gaurantees.
05-14-2009, 07:14 PM #8
daddar
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Rust View Post
Why not just post it in here?
And thats annomyzers, not an actual proxy.

For two, proxies aren't programs. They are simply an internet relay station. You connect to the internet through these proxies through an already established internet connection.

Ultrasoft is a software engineering firm. It isn't a program name, it's the manufacturer of a program. They have datashield which could possibly help in your problems, but no gaurantees.

Firstly, i said that ultrasoft is a program that blocks of saving of history and cookies. As it is a program it can do this, its not a normal proxy site. The Ultrasoft you are talking about is different (You must login or register to view this content.) which is a datashield.

This is the link for the UltraSoft that I'm talking about: You must login or register to view this content. and it also provides information on how to use it
05-15-2009, 04:19 PM #9
You can always use proxy mafia...
05-17-2009, 12:12 PM #10
any proxy site that begins with "HTTPS" will work. It needs the S at the end.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo