03-16-2011, 05:34 PM #1
DJ NRGETiK
Member Since '08
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Works/Confirmed On Linux/Mac/XP/Vista/School Computers!

Video Tutorial Coming Soon!

Alright so i finally finished doing this correctly and working with the school computers! This hack program even works on a highly restricted computers! (My current school computer wont let you do literally anything but Internet and certain programs) Anyways lets get on with the hack!

The Program were going to be using today is:
ophcrack

This program is free and also has premium/"better preformance" software. This program also uses Rainbow Tables to crack the passwords through hashs.

Lets get started!

DO NOT EXTRACT ANYTHING!
STEP 1: You must login or register to view this content. [save to your desktop](LiveCD requires no installation and NEEDS to be used for USB/CD.)

STEP 2: While this is downloading, go ahead and download You must login or register to view this content. (What this does is mount the .iso file to your USB to create a bootable .exe)

STEP 3: After ophcrack is done saving to your desktop it should still be in a .rar file. Run the Universal USB Installer and select the first box and type O in. It should list ophcrack XP (if you cant scroll to the bottem and go up and look for it)

STEP 4: After ophcrack is selected, go to the box under it and select browse and then click on desktop and select the .rar file you saved. If done correctly, the text should go green. (Mounting .iso to your USB)

STEP 5: Go to the next box under the .iso mount and select which drive your USB is inserted to. Select that and select the box that formats the USB. MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE ALL BROWSERS/WINDOWS

STEP 6: After the .iso is mounted to your USB. You will need to download the You must login or register to view this content. (or premium if you desire, difference is speed, on average i crack a PW in 21min hash scan)

STEP 7: While this is downloading, go into your USB, go to the "tables" folder. Create a new folder named vista_free

STEP 8: Extract the files from XP Free Tables you downloaded into the vista_free folder you just created.

STEP 9: Power off your desired computer, and plug in the USB. Power the computer back on and when its processer starts to run and you see "Boot Menu" strike the required key 3 times.

STEP 10: Key (arrow) to your USB Name or the process names USB.

STEP 11: Select the first option. and let it run.

STEP 12: Let it scan untill it completes, and its pretty much basic visual from there.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by DJ NRGETiK ; 03-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to DJ NRGETiK for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Darknesse13, DRFT-ii_JOKER, JakeM, Justin, Mr Hankey, RedShellz, Sn0wb0arder245, xScreamo!
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM #2
Mr Hankey
◕‿◕
Very nice TuT, will use for sure..

but does it save all the saved passwords? or all passwords ever used on the PC (great for school) or just when people type password while usb is in pc?

thx Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by NextGenDelusion View Post
Works/Confirmed On Linux/Mac/XP/Vista/School Computers!

Video Tutorial Coming Soon!

Alright so i finally finished doing this correctly and working with the school computers! This hack program even works on a highly restricted computers! (My current school computer wont let you do literally anything but Internet and certain programs) Anyways lets get on with the hack!

The Program were going to be using today is:
ophcrack

This program is free and also has premium/"better preformance" software. This program also uses Rainbow Tables to crack the passwords through hashs.

Lets get started!

DO NOT EXTRACT ANYTHING!
STEP 1: You must login or register to view this content. [save to your desktop](LiveCD requires no installation and NEEDS to be used for USB/CD.)

STEP 2: While this is downloading, go ahead and download You must login or register to view this content. (What this does is mount the .iso file to your USB to create a bootable .exe)

STEP 3: After ophcrack is done saving to your desktop it should still be in a .rar file. Run the Universal USB Installer and select the first box and type O in. It should list ophcrack XP (if you cant scroll to the bottem and go up and look for it)

STEP 4: After ophcrack is selected, go to the box under it and select browse and then click on desktop and select the .rar file you saved. If done correctly, the text should go green. (Mounting .iso to your USB)

STEP 5: Go to the next box under the .iso mount and select which drive your USB is inserted to. Select that and select the box that formats the USB. MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE ALL BROWSERS/WINDOWS

STEP 6: After the .iso is mounted to your USB. You will need to download the You must login or register to view this content. (or premium if you desire, difference is speed, on average i crack a PW in 21min hash scan)

STEP 7: While this is downloading, go into your USB, go to the "tables" folder. Create a new folder named vista_free

STEP 8: Extract the files from XP Free Tables you downloaded into the vista_free folder you just created.

STEP 9: Power off your desired computer, and plug in the USB. Power the computer back on and when its processer starts to run and you see "Boot Menu" strike the required key 3 times.

STEP 10: Key (arrow) to your USB Name or the process names USB.

STEP 11: Select the first option. and let it run.

STEP 12: Let it scan untill it completes, and its pretty much basic visual from there.

Enjoy Smile

forgot to quote =D
03-16-2011, 06:04 PM #3
mastersdinner
I master at dinner
Let me know when you post the video tutorial Winky Winky
03-16-2011, 06:18 PM #4
DJ NRGETiK
Member Since '08
Originally posted by pieter1994 View Post
Very nice TuT, will use for sure..

but does it save all the saved passwords? or all passwords ever used on the PC (great for school) or just when people type password while usb is in pc?

thx Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

forgot to quote =D

When you boot it up and direct the USB to boot first and it asks you which you want to use, there is a Text option that saves it, im not sure where, nor have i used it. and also, all passwords are saved somewhere on the computer, but not of course by a txt document because that would leave out the fun for us huh? its stored on hash files and thats what this program scans through and decodes them into Numeric-Alphabetic lettering

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Last edited by Deadpool ; 03-16-2011 at 08:37 PM.
03-16-2011, 06:21 PM #5
Just telling about my new blog there are many hacks there!
no offence!
03-16-2011, 06:26 PM #6
DJ NRGETiK
Member Since '08
Originally posted by yahya123 View Post
Just telling about my new blog there are many hacks there!
no offence!

If you want to promote anything, use your signature. Advertising is against rules, especially through threads. Im not going to report you since i really dont care right now and you has 12 posts, just dont do it to anyone else
03-16-2011, 06:30 PM #7
Originally posted by NextGenDelusion View Post
If you want to promote anything, use your signature. Advertising is against rules, especially through threads. Im not going to report you since i really dont care right now and you has 12 posts, just dont do it to anyone else

Ok
I am new in posting things i used to come on ngu years ago and see hacks now i have started to post my things!I am a ---->:n00b:
03-16-2011, 06:38 PM #8
Alt
Banned
I'll try this tomorrow Happy
03-16-2011, 07:24 PM #9
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
I'll try this... but only on school computer's! :black:
03-16-2011, 07:31 PM #10
DJ NRGETiK
Member Since '08
Originally posted by 123tonka View Post
I'll try this... but only on school computer's! :black:

have fun Smile

Originally, i only did it to gain access to Admin account to delete SynchronEyes... But now its just too fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo