04-08-2011, 04:55 PM #1
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so due to 'whatstheirip.com' being shut down I have had to make another tutorial but hopefully this is just a helpful!

OK so just go to You must login or register to view this content.

On the home page you should see a big box saying sign up like this, just click it -

You must login or register to view this content.

Then click on the free account sign up -

On the next page just enter all your details and hit create account, after you have created an account you will see this screen -

Just click make a link, then you will see this screen -

In the Link To box just put You must login or register to view this content. then click Create Link

Once you have done that you should see this screen -

Just send people the your tracking link and once they click it just keep refreshing the page and all the IP's will show up! Smile

Why exactly can I do with someones IP address? You can do quite a range of things, you can find out their location (to find their location You must login or register to view this content.), DoS them which basically makes there internet really slow or not work at all (for more information on DoS, refer to 'Curt's DoS tutorial You must login or register to view this content.), and their are other things you can do with an IP address :y:

An easy way to convince your victims to go to the link is to say its an image or a video thats really funny, but remember all they have to do is click the link! Or you can you You must login or register to view this content., this will make the link which you send you victim look more real, and it should make it more believable :y: (Just copy the link into the box provided on TinyURL and click Make TinyURL!)

Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-19-2011 at 12:33 AM.

The following 60 users say thank you to --Ben- for this useful post:

--xXRyanXx--, .JiampyPotter, .RAMBO, Alt, JordanCarr, anddrew, Arman M., Assassin, Bang Tidy, BB_AjB, Chrom3D, cod4 sniperman, Darknesse13, DiJiTaLGoDz, Dopey, F_S_M, flAmingw0rm, ForeverBailey, gopher517, grant125, gringo96, HecmanHD, Hells, I Lick Turtles, imD, IRiSe_GodFather, Jannis96, JordyPordy, Kylee., Lord9Kon, MikeyCapp, Mr.Oppossum, MrFox, NeedaFlameSoon, NextGenStalker, Nummpty, o-uMaR-o, Pixie Lott, Post Count, Rage, Relevant Is God, samb222, Shadoh, Shieldsy, ShottinG STarzz, Sicarius, sonny356, Superahm, SuperGamecube64, superhighme, Valence2point0, Vanitas, Vectriixx, welliegs, x420XP, xMurphyBoiix, xVz
06-12-2011, 01:20 AM #56
Thank you this helped me mess with my friends :carling:
06-16-2011, 02:41 AM #57
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
everytime i click the link it doesn't take me to that page to enter my email soo fix it please

The following user groaned Joey Essex for this awful post:

ᴬustin_Powers
06-16-2011, 07:01 PM #58
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by ZBartonator View Post
everytime i click the link it doesn't take me to that page to enter my email soo fix it please

If the page isn't up within a week I'll fix it :y:
06-16-2011, 07:11 PM #59
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Ben
If the page isn't up within a week I'll fix it :y:

cheers mate...is it sposed to direct me there ? :L
06-19-2011, 12:34 AM #60
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Its working now, I updated it! Smile
06-20-2011, 11:32 AM #61
Luulz
Bounty hunter
nice tut, really helped

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

is it possible to DDoS the ip? or only DoS?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ben

good, cant wait to check it out
06-20-2011, 01:50 PM #62
Originally posted by Ben

>_> Very familiar :p
07-18-2011, 05:53 PM #63
wow nice work ben Happy
07-24-2011, 10:14 PM #64
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by ps3soccer25
getting someones ip isnt hacking.especially with script kitties on here learning about ip's for the first time nuff
-s6s soccer25

Getting an ip is considered hacking, well it is in this section :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo