05-05-2011, 12:35 AM #1
BSLICER25
Black ops
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Windows 7 starter on my laptop i really need Windows 7 Ultimate because i hate starter, can anyone get me a 1 link download for Windows 7 ultimate for my laptop??
- Thanks And if i get it will it delete all my programs or mess anything up on my laptop because i can't have that happen! Please find one! WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE Eek
05-05-2011, 01:12 AM #2
KimKardashian
Who's outsider?
Originally posted by BSLICER25 View Post
I have Windows 7 starter on my laptop i really need Windows 7 Ultimate because i hate starter, can anyone get me a 1 link download for Windows 7 ultimate for my laptop??
- Thanks And if i get it will it delete all my programs or mess anything up on my laptop because i can't have that happen! Please find one! WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE Eek

can I have it too Smile
05-05-2011, 01:13 AM #3
Meow
Former Staff
Just a heads up when doing this. After you install it. Make sure to run a validator to avoid problems.
05-05-2011, 01:15 AM #4
BSLICER25
Black ops
Originally posted by Meow View Post
Just a heads up when doing this. After you install it. Make sure to run a validator to avoid problems.

HAHA i have no clue what a validator, but i was wondering if someone could get it for me!
05-06-2011, 10:11 AM #5
HAHA i have no clue what a validator, but i was wondering if someone could get it for me!

A validator basically valid's your version of Windows 7! If you download and install a Cracked version of Windows 7 it won't be validated correctly which can cause many problems with your OS. The smart way of getting around that is just finding a working Validator to validate it and make it 'Real' if you get me.. Happy

You must login or register to view this content. for Validator's!
05-06-2011, 05:27 PM #6
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
*COUGH* You must login or register to view this content. * COUGH* Have fun Smile

Say thankyou Smile
05-06-2011, 08:15 PM #7
BSLICER25
Black ops
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
*COUGH* You must login or register to view this content. * COUGH* Have fun Smile

Say thankyou Smile

should i use utorrent for this?
05-06-2011, 08:28 PM #8
should i use utorrent for this?

No but you need to burn the .iso to a disk. It doesn't look like that's a torrent file.
05-06-2011, 08:32 PM #9
BSLICER25
Black ops
Originally posted by fbx94x View Post
No but you need to burn the .iso to a disk. It doesn't look like that's a torrent file.

i have a inspiron mini 1012 so i can't what now.
05-06-2011, 08:39 PM #10

Those don't have disk drives? Well then I'm not really sure because you would need to burn the file to a disk. Well actually, I saw a thread on NGU a few weeks ago where you could convert any edition of Windows 7 to Ultimate by putting in a code or something. I'll try to find it.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Here it is, try this:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Stone for this useful post:

xEnhancer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo