Post: FREE][Source/Release]HWID System by KoBE[Incl: PHP files/VB.Net Project]
05-09-2011, 11:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by kingdeath360 View Post
Notice: Don't use 000webhost. It wont work..[/color]

Edit: I've added the download link to the thread. Thank you to everyone that provided feedback. If you have any issues with this, you can PM me but I'd prefer you reply to this thread in case anyone else is having the same issue.

I've been crazy busy lately and figured since I have some spare time I am going to release my HWID System for free. The reason being is because I don't have enough time to add more features (better encryption/VB Admin app) If you have any questions/comments post them here. I spent a good deal of time on this, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't leech this and slap your name on it calling it yours. Other than that, use it as you wish. Just remember where you got it from.

Since posting the You must login or register to view this content., I've added:

• An admin page with user management
  • Ability for user's to change their login password

[align=center]
Features included:
Easy to implement
To use the system in your project it only takes 4 lines of code.
Unique Key
Each user is given a unique key to use in their programs. What it does, is encrypt their HWID and then sends it to the server. Before that, the key is salted with a Master key to prevent decryption by intercepting the message.
Message from server encrypted and Unique
After validation, the response from the server is encrypted to prevent crackers from gaining access to your program. Each response from the server is Unique preventing crackers from sending fake response to the program (ie redirecting traffic via hosts file)
Web Based System
Once logged in, you can add/remove HWID's instantly with immediate effect.[/align]

Preview:
You must login or register to view this content. to demo the Web Based System. (Login info is on the page)

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Includes:

• PHP files
  • VB.Net Project

its a c&p///////////////////////////////

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo