05-09-2011, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by kingdeath360 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I coded this a few months ago to obfuscate some source code (.Net Seal to be specific) and I figured I may as well share it with you guys. Some of you may be wondering why I didn't just use something such as SmartAssembly, .Net Reactor, CodeVeil, etc. The reason is because those obfuscate assemblies and with .Net Seal I have to distribute the class file which is just plain non-compiled code.

Features:
-String encoding
-Numeric Obfuscation
-Variable renaming
-Unused lines, comments, and regions removal

Important:
-Only Visual Basic .Net is supported right now.
-This is NOT a replacement for assembly obfuscators such as some of those previously mentioned.
-For maximum stability your code should be compliant with Option Strict/Explicit On and Option Infer off.
-This tool is still in an alpha state and it will more then likely cause some syntax errors in your code. You should know your code well to fix any issues.

Demonstration:

Release:

Source:

Please let me know what you guys think, some positive feedback may warrant further development.

If for some reason those links go down or change you can probably find the downloads on my site (elitevs.net) under the downloads section. As always, if you find any issues just let me know and I will add it to my TODO list.

its a c&p///////////////////////////////

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo