08-25-2009, 11:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today my old friend who've I've known for quite a few years got his Live Account reverted today, ending in him losing over 200$ worth of shit. This is a very easy exploit to overcome, especially if you live outside of the United States. In this thread, I will discuss how important it is to keep your information safe and how to protect it. If anyone has other tips then the ones I post, I urge you to post them to keep our community safe and flourishing!

You can find the easiest exploit of MSN in my previous thread; You must login or register to view this content.

Keeping yourself aware of social engineering and leaking information

1. Remember what your secret question of your account is, that way if one of your so called friends just happens to ask, "Who was your best childhood friend?" You can call them out on it. This happens all too often when people get hacked and no idea who did it.
1a. Also, you can choose any question you want and use a safe word that you would never ever type in just random conversation, and if, that you would only know. I always had a word such as 88C4nc3r, as a simple question as, "What's your favorite food?", knowing I would never say oh it's cancer, duh.

2. Changing your region to USA (from Canada, Europe, etc.) With exploits, it's easier then ever to revert an email address that is out of the United States. I suggest putting your location to the United States, maybe researching a zipcode in a certain state, making it yours.. then BAM! Never again will living in the United Kingdom get you reverted.
3. The easiest and most avoidable way of getting hacked, keeping your personal information safe.

I hope this will be a helpful post and save a lot of XBOX Live accounts!
08-26-2009, 12:39 AM #2
Ha you go from Hacking it, to protecting it
08-26-2009, 04:21 AM #3
LOL you're trying to help but this is a HACKING FORUM !
08-26-2009, 08:42 PM #4
Ya you got a point
08-27-2009, 05:42 PM #5
No, this is a forum about anything to do with computer hacking and coding. I'm pretty sure protection from hacking belongs in this spot.. wouldn't you agree that computer hacking prevention is part of computer hacking in the first place? Idiot.

I'm trying to help members of this forum be aware of all this before another one of our members decides to go ape shit and hack another.
08-28-2009, 02:06 AM #6
yea you've got a point too Smile lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo