05-29-2012, 03:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to develop a program, because I am bored atm... lol. I don't want to make a game, just a small application in maybe a day or two. Any ideas? I would want it to serve a purpose. Any "real" ideas are appreciated.
05-29-2012, 08:52 PM #11
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
What project? Message me? Interested as well.

Originally posted by Purple
Minecraft project? Sounds interesting drop me a PM?

Add me in on skype: ForR33l
Then I will discuss my project, my problem at the moment and other details.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
I bet it's a minecraft lastlogin stealer as you can see from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Nope! But good guess.
05-29-2012, 09:17 PM #12
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I want to develop a program, because I am bored atm... lol. I don't want to make a game, just a small application in maybe a day or two. Any ideas? I would want it to serve a purpose. Any "real" ideas are appreciated.

Can you make a nice program with a decent GUI that will search various torrent sites? Possibly fetch music/film/tv show/book info from other sources and show them within the app?

The following user thanked MCPADDINGTON for this useful post:

Pichu
05-29-2012, 09:38 PM #13
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Can you make a nice program with a decent GUI that will search various torrent sites? Possibly fetch music/film/tv show/book info from other sources and show them within the app?

Thats a pretty good idea. I believe some torrent clients already have this feature, but still. I would love to see this.
05-29-2012, 10:51 PM #14
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post
Add me in on skype: ForR33l
Then I will discuss my project, my problem at the moment and other details.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Nope! But good guess.

Skype won't run all too well on my computer, takes too much process. Send me details via a PM.
05-29-2012, 10:58 PM #15
Skype won't run all too well on my computer, takes too much process. Send me details via a PM.

Ok. If you have an alternate chatting service that runs better on your PC that would be helpful.
05-30-2012, 12:20 AM #16
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Ok. If you have an alternate chatting service that runs better on your PC that would be helpful.

No chat software, they all take up too much processing power now, give me about a month (hopefully), two at max before I have a new computer. Since I am graduating and require a laptop for college, I know I am getting one very very soon. :P
05-30-2012, 01:08 AM #17
What project? Message me? Interested as well.

Originally posted by Purple
Minecraft project? Sounds interesting drop me a PM?

No chat software, they all take up too much processing power now, give me about a month (hopefully), two at max before I have a new computer. Since I am graduating and require a laptop for college, I know I am getting one very very soon. :P

You could always do what I did... Get small part time jobs here and there. Get a decent desktop (Nothing fancy) and then your set. Smile
05-30-2012, 01:32 AM #18
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
You could always do what I did... Get small part time jobs here and there. Get a decent desktop (Nothing fancy) and then your set. Smile

Summer is here in a week, trying to still get a job. No one is hiring unless you have work experience, I have no real work experience for when it comes to a job.

There is a load of us trying to get a job but we never get called to come in for the interview. The friends that I talk to have put in their applications as well, every one of us who doesn't have prior experience received no call, the couple who did, did receive a call.

Sucks, but that's how it is here right now.
05-30-2012, 02:02 AM #19
Summer is here in a week, trying to still get a job. No one is hiring unless you have work experience, I have no real work experience for when it comes to a job.

There is a load of us trying to get a job but we never get called to come in for the interview. The friends that I talk to have put in their applications as well, every one of us who doesn't have prior experience received no call, the couple who did, did receive a call.

Sucks, but that's how it is here right now.

Unfortunately its about who you know. If you know the right people you can go pretty far. In my case I knew the right person. It is a messed up truth. :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo