05-29-2012, 03:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to develop a program, because I am bored atm... lol. I don't want to make a game, just a small application in maybe a day or two. Any ideas? I would want it to serve a purpose. Any "real" ideas are appreciated.
05-29-2012, 03:17 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I want to develop a program, because I am bored atm... lol. I don't want to make a game, just a small application in maybe a day or two. Any ideas? I would want it to serve a purpose. Any "real" ideas are appreciated.

Screen capturer. What I've come to the conclusion on with how Screensnaper works is that it takes a snapshot of the entire page and lets you crop out from starting pixels (x,y) to end pixels (x,y) and then only uses the pixels within the selected location and then converting the selection into a .png and uploading it.

You can rather just have a image previewer and a save button. Would be cool.
05-29-2012, 03:22 AM #3
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Screen capturer. What I've come to the conclusion on with how Screensnaper works is that it takes a snapshot of the entire page and lets you crop out from starting pixels (x,y) to end pixels (x,y) and then only uses the pixels within the selected location and then converting the selection into a .png and uploading it.

You can rather just have a image previewer and a save button. Would be cool.

But who would use that? I wanted it to serve a purpose. There are like hundreds of screen capturing software.
05-29-2012, 03:39 AM #4
If your into minecraft I am kinda working on a kinda secret project. If you want it send me a message.
05-29-2012, 04:04 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post
If your into minecraft I am kinda working on a kinda secret project. If you want it send me a message.

What project? Message me? Interested as well.
05-29-2012, 03:33 PM #6
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Wondering if u can make some sort of program for Gamepoint.co.uk for Darts. It's a Java based game, and their seems to be an way with screen captures or something that u can throw whatever u want..

would be so awesome if u can make it..
05-29-2012, 08:29 PM #7
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post

Minecraft project? Sounds interesting drop me a PM?
05-29-2012, 08:37 PM #8
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Originally posted by Purple

Did you saw what i posted? Could u look in-to that.. would be so freakin awesome Smile
05-29-2012, 08:38 PM #9
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Purple

I bet it's a minecraft lastlogin stealer as you can see from here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked fill0botto95 for this useful post:

Rokiz
05-29-2012, 08:43 PM #10
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by maffia View Post
Did you saw what i posted? Could u look in-to that.. would be so freakin awesome Smile

I'm not the OP (Original Poster) SatanicAmerican is, better off quoting him rather then me Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
I bet it's a minecraft lastlogin stealer as you can see from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Yea that does sound about right, you figured out his project. Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo