Post: Web Browser Hacks, Bypasses and Tricks (For School/Work Computers)
10-07-2012, 04:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a guide I have been wanting to post for a while, but have never had the time. This guide will show you bypasses and hacks that I have learned over time. I would like to go ahead give you a little disclaimer. Not all of these methods will work for everyone. Also if you are caught and get in trouble that's your problem not mine. So enjoy and don't be stupid.

A lot of people run into this problem where a school blocks keywords like YouTube, or Proxy. There is simple solution to this. Put the words in quotation marks or even make a simple mistake in the spelling of the search.

Some schools will record keywords/notify the administrator of words like "Gun". You should never do this, but in some cases this method works to bypass this.

Here are some of the best methods I have found for viewing blocked websites. I personally have only used these for educational purposes. (And to check if youtube works... Shhhhh...)

Google translate

1. Set languages as follows...
Chinese to English
2. Put url of webpage into the untranslated box.
3. Then press translate.

Secured websites that use "https://" will not work.

Download html script of a web page

1. Use the following webpage to view the script of a page.
2. Open notepad and then paste the code into it.
3. Now save it as webpage.html, with the file type set to "All Files (*.*)".
4. Now open the html document in your browser.

This method is not good if you want navigate an entire website.

IP Address

In some cases you can use the IP Address of a website to access it. Though this method rarely works in my experience and can be difficult to work with. Anyways here is a good website for finding the IP of a website.

URL Headers

In some cases you can access a webpage by changing the url header to https://. This works somewhat like a proxy, because it encrypts the data sent by going through an extra server.

This does not work for all websites. Many websites will reject it and not load at all.

Cached Pages

Here are some cache services other than google cache, which is usually blocked.

I will not go over proxies/VPNs because they are usually slow and are usually blocked. Also the proxy settings are usually blocked unless you use some sort of extension.

Many systems restrict your access to Windows Explorer. Well with this you don't need Windows Explorer.

Just open your browser and type this... "file:///C:/"

Then you can drag files into folders on your flashdrive, or into certain websites that have drag and drop support.

You can not delete files from this explorer.

Google Chrome has come a long way. Not only is it one of the fastest browsers available, it is also great for hacking. Those of you who are FireFox junkies... Well sorry. I use Google Chrome on daily bases and so do many others. So that is the browser I will focus on today. I may come back and do a section for FireFox and Opera another day.

Portable

If your school does not have Google chrome pre-installed
then you may want to consider getting a portable version.

For some reason I never have trouble running anything from portable apps.com. Even on the tightest security systems.

Extensions

Here are some good Chrome extensions that you may find useful. I will be doing this quite regularly.

HTML5 Media Player
You may need a extension that replaces the flash player with an html5 player. For computers that don't run flash properly this is very helpful. For example. If you have trouble playing youtube videos this will help.

Cookie Editor
A cookie editor is great for stealing the sessions of those who neglected to log off of their online accounts, or for any of your other cookie editing needs.

Crash Course in Session Stealing
1. Go to the webpage where the user is logged in.
2. Click on the cookie.
3. Press the export button.
4. Paste the cookies into note pad.
5. Save it to your flashdrive.
5. Then when you want to use it. Paste it into Edit This Cookie by pressing the import button.

This may not work for all websites.

Proxy Switcher
I will not go into details, but here is a good proxy extension. If you can get it to work.

Some other proxy extensions...

That's all for now I hope you guys enjoyed this and good luck. I will go back and add explanatory sections on how security systems like this work and why some things don't work. Expects these updates within the next day. For now good night.
Last edited by MagicalMonkey ; 10-09-2012 at 02:21 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MagicalMonkey for this useful post:

Creepz, FruitBurst, Jimbo10101010, machoman1102
10-07-2012, 06:46 AM #2
Awesome thread man! Rep+ =D
10-07-2012, 08:31 AM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post

This is a guide I have been wanting to post for a while, but have never had the time. This guide will show you bypasses and hacks that I have learned over time. I would like to go ahead give you a little disclaimer. Not all of these methods will work for everyone. Also if you are caught and get in trouble that's your problem not mine. So enjoy and don't be stupid.

A lot of people run into this problem where school blocks keywords like YouTube, or Proxy. There is simple solution to this. Put the words in quotation marks or even make a simple mistake in the spelling of the search.

Some schools will record keywords/notify the administrator of words like "Gun". You should never do this, but in some cases this method works to bypass this.

Here are some of the best methods I have found for viewing blocked websites. I personally have only used these for educational purposes. (And to check if youtube works... Shhhhh...)

Google translate

1. Set languages as follows...
Chinese to English
2. Put url of webpage into the untranslated box.
3. Then press translate.

Secured websites that use "https://" will not work.

Download html script of a web page

1. Use the following webpage to view the script of a page.
2. Open notepad and then paste the code into it.
3. Now save it as webpage.html, with the file type set to "All Files (*.*)".
4. Now open the html document in your browser.

This method is not good if you want navigate an intire website.

Cached Pages

Here are some cache services other than google cache which is usually blocked.

I will not go over proxies/VPNs because they are usually slow and are usually blocked. Also the proxy settings are usually blocked unless you use some sort of extension.

Many systems restrict your access to windows Explorer. Well with this you don't need Windows explorer.

Just open your browser and type this... "file:///C:/"

Then you can drag files into folders on your flashdrive, or into certain websites that have drag and drop support.

You can not delete files from this explorer.

Google Chrome has come a long way. Not only is it one of the fastest browsers available, it is also great for hacking. Those of you who are FireFox junkies... Well sorry. I use Google Chrome on daily bases and so do many others. So that is the browser I will focus on today. I may come back and a section for FireFox and Opera another day.

Portable

If your school does not have Google chrome pre-installed
then you may want to consider getting a portable version.

For some reason I never have trouble running anything from portable apps.com. Even on the tightest security systems.

Extentions

Here are some good Chrome extensions that you may find useful. I will be doing this quite regularly.

HTML5 Media Player
You may need a extension that replaces the flash player with an html5 player. For computers that don't run flash properly this is very helpful.

Cookie Editor
A cookie editor is great for stealing the sessions of those who neglected to log off of their online accounts, or for any of your other cookie editing needs.

Crash Course in Session Stealing
1. Go to the webpage where the user is logged in.
2. Click on the cookie.
3. Press the export button.
4. Paste the cookies into note pad.
5. Save it to your flashdrive.
5. Then when you want to use it. Paste it into Edit This Cookie by pressing the import button.

This may not work for all websites.

Proxy Switcher
I will not go into details, but here is a good proxy extension. If you can get it to work.

Some other proxy extensions...

That's all for now I hope you guys enjoyed this and good luck. I will go back and add explanatory sections on how security systems like this work and why some things don't work. Expects these updates within the next day. For now good night.

Add these

My school allows users to Create shortcuts to C: I don't think they know how to stop it.
Also to use command prompt you could write "command.com" in a text document and save as a batch file.
10-07-2012, 11:03 AM #4
Zuraa
Can’t trickshot me!
I Just use a proxy lol
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM #5
going to try this Happy
10-07-2012, 06:24 PM #6
Originally posted by KronosCloud View Post
Add these

My school allows users to Create shortcuts to C: I don't think they know how to stop it.
Also to use command prompt you could write "command.com" in a text document and save as a batch file.

I'd like to test out that shortcut method. I will still add it if it doesn't work for me.

Also. At my school(s) I have never had access, or full access to command prompt.
10-07-2012, 06:27 PM #7
Sloth
Banned
I'd like to test out that shortcut method. I will still add it if it doesn't work for me.

Also. At my school(s) I have never had access, or full access to command prompt.

The "command.com" should give you access to full CMD but no admin rights.
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM #8
The "command.com" should give you access to full CMD but no admin rights.

Oh Ok. I suspect that the school records the ID's of students who use Command Prompt. That's why I use a public login. :lol:
10-07-2012, 06:36 PM #9
Sloth
Banned
Oh Ok. I suspect that the school records the ID's of students who use Command Prompt. That's why I use a public login. :lol:

Our school has no public logins :wah:
10-07-2012, 06:44 PM #10
Our school has no public logins :wah:

That's what they want you to think. There is most likely an account that is not attached to a specific person in the system.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo