08-15-2013, 07:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Azus-Modz here bringing you guys a preview of mine and xFadedNot Happy or SadCoder's HTML Tagger for Skype. We will be releasing sometime towards the end of next week, if your have any questions regarding to tool please feel free to message us,i I will leave or contact information below...

My Contact info>> Skype: zmadleader
YoutTube: You must login or register to view this content. ||
xFadedNot Happy or SadCoder's Contact info>> Skype: x420clanmodz420x
YouTube: You must login or register to view this content. ||

The following user thanked Azus-Modz for this useful post:

HaX-Stylin
08-15-2013, 08:25 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Looks nice, fixed your post as well. ^_^

Not a fan of black and cyan mixed but we all like what we like.
08-15-2013, 09:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
Looks nice, fixed your post as well. ^_^

Not a fan of black and cyan mixed but we all like what we like.

Thanks man, I posted off of my TV and it was being retarded so I left it... I was thinking the same thing about the colors, if I create an update later on down the road I will most likely change the colors
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Thanks man, I posted off of my TV and it was being retarded so I left it... I was thinking the same thing about the colors, if I create an update later on down the road I will most likely change the colors

Use comboboxes for the color and the size. That way you limit the size needed and it is all in a drop down list.

Use a toolstrip to contain a button saying "How to Use" as well as "Link to blah bla bla".

Stuff like that will clear it up and make it nicer. Keep it default to windows system and it will look clean that way.
08-15-2013, 10:19 PM #5
Dan
I'm a god.
Eh, looks alright. If I were to rate it I would say 6/10. The colors don't go together. But good work. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo