11-17-2015, 07:30 PM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I want to bring life back to this forum so for a little while I will be offering my services in creating tools or tutorials for users all you have to do is request something and I'll add it to my to do list.

Languages:
Currently I can know VB.Net, C#, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.Net
I am learning C++ as well so small projects in C++ are acceptable

No Game modding request as I do not own a PS3

Rules:

The request must abide by the Official NGU rules no Malware etc
All Tools and Tutorials will be open source (obviously sensitive data like database stuff will not be released)

All the sources will be on my GitHub link is in my Sig

If you want it to be private please let me know and I'll consider what it is that you have requested and decide whether I should privatize it or not.

Easy and Simple Quote me please so I can respond everything and everyone is welcome

Current Projects
Hash & Cipher tool suggested by Bitwise
I do not take credit for the code as some of the ciphers I had too lookup some sources to help me
GitHub Source Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Sloth ; 11-20-2015 at 09:25 PM.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

11-17-2015, 10:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
I want to bring life back to this forum so for a little while I will be offering my services in creating tools or tutorials for users all you have to do is request something and I'll add it to my to do list.

Rules:

The request must abide by the Official NGU rules no Malware etc
All Tools and Tutorials will be open source (obviously sensitive data like database stuff will not be released)

All the sources will be on my GitHub link is in my Sig

If you want it to be private please let me know and I'll consider what it is that you have requested and decide whether I should privatize it or not.

Easy and Simple Quote me please so I can respond everything and everyone is welcome.

All i need is the code for changing clients level and prestiges in a textbox. Like i already have one textbox that grabs the clients in a list from 0 to 7 but now i need to change their lvls in another multiline textbox..
11-17-2015, 11:05 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by GB View Post
All i need is the code for changing clients level and prestiges in a textbox. Like i already have one textbox that grabs the clients in a list from 0 to 7 but now i need to change their lvls in another multiline textbox..

Unfortunately I cannot help you there, I am not involved with the modding community, might I suggest you make a thread in this section (I'm assuming you're talking about BO3).
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm sure somebody else should be able to help you out, I would suggest going a bit more in-depth with your question maybe posting what you have so far as I am not entirely sure what you're asking for.
11-18-2015, 09:42 AM #4
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Unfortunately I cannot help you there, I am not involved with the modding community, might I suggest you make a thread in this section (I'm assuming you're talking about BO3).
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm sure somebody else should be able to help you out, I would suggest going a bit more in-depth with your question maybe posting what you have so far as I am not entirely sure what you're asking for.

I assume he means Like a combo box which have level 1 - Max level of the cod he's on about. And then maybe a set button which sets their rank? Although I don't believe you can do that at in c# but idk.

The following user thanked Ali for this useful post:

11-18-2015, 05:06 PM #5
Just wondering, why would you need a PS3 to develop game modification applications? The person requesting it can test it? But also note you're on a gaming website, over half of the programming inquires here are modding related. JS and C# would be your best target audience for your current situation, basic and helpful.

EDIT:
Since I'm posting, I might as well contribute...how about an application, either GUI or CLI, that allows you to select from a range of algorithms (both hash and cipher) to choose from, input data and get the ciphered/hashed result?
Last edited by Bitwise ; 11-18-2015 at 05:08 PM.

The following user thanked Bitwise for this useful post:

11-20-2015, 05:16 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Just wondering, why would you need a PS3 to develop game modification applications? The person requesting it can test it? But also note you're on a gaming website, over half of the programming inquires here are modding related. JS and C# would be your best target audience for your current situation, basic and helpful.

EDIT:
Since I'm posting, I might as well contribute...how about an application, either GUI or CLI, that allows you to select from a range of algorithms (both hash and cipher) to choose from, input data and get the ciphered/hashed result?

I actually am going to get my hand on a PS3 to start modding and since I'm new to it I'd find it annoying to have to keep testing via another person due to schedules etc it'd just be easier to test it my self + I want to learn about debugging and finding offsets etc.

Also I'll have a go at your request It' seems like something cool too work on.
11-20-2015, 05:17 PM #7
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ali View Post
I assume he means Like a combo box which have level 1 - Max level of the cod he's on about. And then maybe a set button which sets their rank? Although I don't believe you can do that at in c# but idk.

I think you can on RTM tools again not sure.
11-20-2015, 05:22 PM #8
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
I think you can on RTM tools again not sure.

Im pretty sure its not possible for other clients. He is on about other clients right? If so im sure they havent been released anywhere and if people have got them it's only for their use. Like a method to do so hasnt come yet i believe :p
11-20-2015, 05:44 PM #9
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ali View Post
Im pretty sure its not possible for other clients. He is on about other clients right? If so im sure they havent been released anywhere and if people have got them it's only for their use. Like a method to do so hasnt come yet i believe :p

aah yeh I believe he is it would have to be the host, ok cool thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo