09-05-2016, 07:14 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wonder how many
Last edited by .EXE ; 09-05-2016 at 07:22 PM.
10-07-2016, 12:16 PM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
well, GSC is considered a programming language, pretty sure it was developed by le cod guys using some .NET language

I understand that, but they didn't figure all the code out. They got it from other people that found it out then just added pieces together, or just use a template of the menu and just add the modifications in them. If they can build a menu better the best ones out there without searching up offsets then I will consider them as a .NET Coder.
10-07-2016, 12:41 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by October View Post
I understand that, but they didn't figure all the code out. They got it from other people that found it out then just added pieces together, or just use a template of the menu and just add the modifications in them. If they can build a menu better the best ones out there without searching up offsets then I will consider them as a .NET Coder.

I am pretty sure understanding the framework and the languages that use it would make you adept at that. If you consider someone being able to make a gui and use addresses as proficient then I don't know what to tell you but good luck.
10-07-2016, 12:49 PM #13
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Coding gsc doesn't count. :dumb:

What about my cfg hax
10-07-2016, 01:20 PM #14
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by October View Post

that was not my point tho
10-07-2016, 01:28 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I am pretty sure understanding the framework and the languages that use it would make you adept at that. If you consider someone being able to make a gui and use addresses as proficient then I don't know what to tell you but good luck.

English 1Up, English tears
10-07-2016, 07:24 PM #16
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by S63 View Post
What about my cfg hax

Oh shit, man if you know cfg, you my friend are ELITE. Thats some crazy mind fuk shit :FA:

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
10-08-2016, 05:37 PM #17
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
GSC is considered a programming language. It has syntax, control flow, and is functional.
10-09-2016, 03:06 AM #18
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Mr
GSC is considered a programming language. It has syntax, control flow, and is functional.

aint no one give a fuk. fuk outta here wit dat shit Cool Troll

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
10-09-2016, 04:25 AM #19
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
aint no one give a fuk. fuk outta here wit dat shit Cool Troll

Calling out the facts b, im just saying it how it is dawg gotta teach the uneducated know what i mean?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo