09-16-2016, 11:25 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone here can help out by setting up a tool like this:

For Twitter
Page goes to You must login or register to view this content.
Once it says:

Please try again later.
You've exceeded the number of attempts. Please try again later.

Then switch to a new proxy on the list....

It would also be helpful to add a huge text list of all the emails that I want to look over. Normally when the email isn't available, it would say "We couldn't find your account with that information"

For Instagram, it should be the same, but it doesn't need proxies since they don't temp ban IPs after checking multiple emails. Usually would give an error like "That e-mail address or username doesn't have an associated user account. Are you sure you've registered?" from You must login or register to view this content. .

In return, if I do get an OG handle with this tool that you made, I'll give it to you as a gift if you want it.
09-16-2016, 10:10 PM #2
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
when I come home , I can help u with this Winky Winky
09-18-2016, 02:45 AM #3
jagex
Gym leader
Selenium with chrome driver if anyone wants to do it.
10-07-2016, 05:32 AM #4
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I was wondering if anyone here can help out by setting up a tool like this:

For Twitter
Page goes to You must login or register to view this content.
Once it says:

Please try again later.
You've exceeded the number of attempts. Please try again later.

Then switch to a new proxy on the list....

It would also be helpful to add a huge text list of all the emails that I want to look over. Normally when the email isn't available, it would say "We couldn't find your account with that information"

For Instagram, it should be the same, but it doesn't need proxies since they don't temp ban IPs after checking multiple emails. Usually would give an error like "That e-mail address or username doesn't have an associated user account. Are you sure you've registered?" from You must login or register to view this content. .

In return, if I do get an OG handle with this tool that you made, I'll give it to you as a gift if you want it.

ure basically asking for a cracking tool (for ur jacking shit), not going to happen.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo