THREAD: Patterns
  1. 11-01-2017, 04:05 PM
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    464
    Posts
    12,583
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    I was thinking of teaching the community of popular patterns,
    MVP, MVVM, MVC , Repository / Interactors with a hint of unit testing but it seems like the programming section is dead. These are what separate you from being a programmer to becoming a better software engineer. You guys should look it up.
  2. 11-01-2017, 06:13 PM
    1UP's Avatar
    1UP
    Banned
    1UP's Avatar
    1UP
    Banned
    2,105
    Posts
    31,777
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr View Post
    I was thinking of teaching the community of popular patterns,
    MVP, MVVM, MVC , Repository / Interactors with a hint of unit testing but it seems like the programming section is dead. These are what separate you from being a programmer to becoming a better software engineer. You guys should look it up.


    People just don't come here for programming. There are far better resources than anything this site could offer.
  3. 11-02-2017, 03:33 AM
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    464
    Posts
    12,583
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Oneup View Post
    People just don't come here for programming. There are far better resources than anything this site could offer.


    That's true, I wish there were more people are interested in this. I'm probably the 1% who still checks these threads.
  4. 11-02-2017, 11:38 AM
    Algebra's Avatar
    Algebra
    [move]mov eax, 69[/move]
    Algebra's Avatar
    Algebra
    [move]mov eax, 69[/move]
    297
    Posts
    8,500
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr View Post
    That's true, I wish there were more people are interested in this. I'm probably the 1% who still checks these threads.


    I only check the programming threads and PS4.