10-25-2014, 06:33 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I recently reset my PC having a fresh start, and ever since I did, I am having issues with installing updates. At the start I BSOD would occur and I would think its because of updates, but I've noticed its started to happen when I have Ethernet cable connected or a torrent client open.

I have tried everything to try and install them but no luck...

The error I am getting when BSOD occurs is: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (tcpip.sys)

I got the dump but I have no clue what it means tears Someone help me fix?

You must login or register to view this content.
10-25-2014, 06:36 PM #2
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Hello,

I recently reset my PC having a fresh start, and ever since I did, I am having issues with installing updates. At the start I BSOD would occur and I would think its because of updates, but I've noticed its started to happen when I have Ethernet cable connected or a torrent client open.

The error I am getting when BSOD occurs is: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (tcpip.sys)

Sorry, Hammy. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate. You should go to W7, It's better. :p
Next time, don't restore your PC, just let me remove the shit that's on It, okay? :fa:
10-25-2014, 07:00 PM #3
Hello,

Download the Network drivers from your Manufacturer's website, go to Device Manager/Network Adapters and uninstall the driver. Run the Driver setup file you downloaded and hope your fault disappears. If not, suspect your Ethernet hardware...
10-25-2014, 07:10 PM #4
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
Download the Network drivers from your Manufacturer's website, go to Device Manager/Network Adapters and uninstall the driver. Run the Driver setup file you downloaded and hope your fault disappears. If not, suspect your Ethernet hardware...

Anything on a downloading updates solution? Not a single update will install...
10-25-2014, 07:42 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Anything on a downloading updates solution? Not a single update will install...

Have you tried installing a few updates at a time?
10-25-2014, 07:53 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hello,

I am unsure on how to fix the issue... But if you recover any needed personal files you could try smacking a copy of Windows 10 on it. Just a sporadic thought but kinda last resort.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo