12-13-2009, 05:51 PM #1
The-Nazi-Zombie
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so I bought a new video card to play games like L4D2 and such, I installed it in correctly and everything, but now i cant seem to get any sound no matter what i try to do, before i installed it there was a realtek icon in the taskbar, but after i installed the video card, the realtek icon disappeared, so i was like wtf, i was told to right click on my computer > manage > device manager > sound and stuff > right click on the ati radeon hd thing > disable (disable so it goes back to its default sound card or something, i think).
But when i disable the radeon, i cant play any f***ing songs from Rhapsody or iTunes, i keep getting errors when i disable it, ugh!!!
So i dunno what to do, and yes, i have gone into the computers setup/BIOS and disabled the onguard sound, still NOTHING, is the video card not compatible with my computer or something?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated SmileSmile

-Zombie
Last edited by The-Nazi-Zombie ; 12-13-2009 at 05:53 PM.
12-17-2009, 10:04 AM #2
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
what videocard is it?
-oc
12-21-2009, 04:38 AM #3
The-Nazi-Zombie
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
what videocard is it?
-oc

ATI Radeon HD 4350
12-24-2009, 08:24 PM #4
Default Avatar
slsl0
I had a very similar problem when I installed an ATI Radeon 3800 chip, I managed to fix it by going into my BIOS and changing the setting for onboard audio from Automatic to Enabled, now this will only work if you use onboard audio not a audio card I suppose
12-25-2009, 09:00 PM #5
xI2y
Banned
istall a realtek driver at You must login or register to view this content.

and if that doesnt work then go to your bios and make sure audio is enabled

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo