07-28-2015, 09:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm trying to share my Wi-Fi to the Ethernet cable going from my laptop to my ps3...it isn't working. I've tried sharing the connection and bridging as well, the ps3 settings are fine. It must be my laptop. I'm on Windows 8, it's a Dell not sure what model, relatively new
08-08-2015, 06:05 AM #2
Can't you connect your router directly to your ps3? A lot of routers have LAN connectors on the back.

EDIT : Also, if none of your ethernet adapters are gigabit capable, you would need a crossover ethernet cable. Since both are DTEs.
Last edited by jannewarman32 ; 08-08-2015 at 06:11 AM.
08-28-2015, 02:20 PM #3
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by juniorace96 View Post
So I'm trying to share my Wi-Fi to the Ethernet cable going from my laptop to my ps3...it isn't working. I've tried sharing the connection and bridging as well, the ps3 settings are fine. It must be my laptop. I'm on Windows 8, it's a Dell not sure what model, relatively new

I don't understand what you're trying to do but you would need to ensure you are bridging correctly; you using the correct adapter?

Oh and if you're setting up tmapi, there is no need to bridge. Just plug your ps3 directly into the router and use the wireless on your laptop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo