09-03-2015, 04:22 PM #1
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help with resetting my in cpu administration privilege I was messing around with the cmd prompt and turned of the administrative privilege is there any way to get it back
09-03-2015, 07:29 PM #2
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by warreng6x View Post
I need help with resetting my in cpu administration privilege I was messing around with the cmd prompt and turned of the administrative privilege is there any way to get it back

What do you mean, you want to make it so u can log in to administrator account? If so referr to this post : You must login or register to view this content.

if thats not it just reply here and quote me thanks Smile
09-12-2015, 11:37 PM #3
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ali View Post
What do you mean, you want to make it so u can log in to administrator account? If so referr to this post : You must login or register to view this content.

if thats not it just reply here and quote me thanks Smile

Ali I can't run cmd as administrator it ask for a password by the time i see that message I can't enter a password
09-12-2015, 11:52 PM #4
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Ali I can't run cmd as administrator it ask for a password by the time i see that message I can't enter a password

Do you have an older sibling or a parent/guardian who is like the main user of the PC? like he/she has the administrator privilege, like for me my brother is the administrator, i had to go on his account and run it as admin. You can not do it from your account if you are not an admin. Only the/an account which has admin privilege.

OR

since it asks for a password, it is asking the password for one of the accounts on your pc which is admin, just ask the owner of that account to type it in or ask for their password.
09-13-2015, 01:05 AM #5
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
I'm the main user like i mentioned I was tampering around with the cmd prompt and I turned off administrator privilege
09-13-2015, 05:46 PM #6
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
I need help with resetting my in cpu administration privilege I was messing around with the cmd prompt and turned of the administrative privilege is there any way to get it back

Lets try running your computer in safe mode first, shut off your computer then start it back up press F8 or F9 depending on brand/ version of windows.

Once you get to windows boot menu, start yoru computer in safe mode with command prompt.
once command prompt is open, Enter the folowing:
net user root /add

net localgroup Administrators root /add

net localgroup Users root /delete

If this doesn't work please let me know and i'll try my very best to fix this problem for you
09-14-2015, 03:27 AM #7
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately I tried thru safe mode and still didn't get the results I was looking for i never should have disabled built-in administrator privilege now I can't run certain programs without having to run as administrator thanks once again
09-24-2015, 12:18 PM #8
Winter
Purple God
If you still require access to the administrator you can type the following into cmd: "net user ADMINISTRATORSUSERNAME *" and it'll prompt you to change the password or what you can do is activate the local admin account by typing the following; "net user administrator /active:yes". To do the second method you will need to boot into recovery mode and run cmd. (if that doesn't work replace utilman.exe with cmd.exe and it'll grant you admin privileges in the select user screen when you open ease of access)
10-06-2015, 03:49 AM #9
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Winter View Post
If you still require access to the administrator you can type the following into cmd: "net user ADMINISTRATORSUSERNAME *" and it'll prompt you to change the password or what you can do is activate the local admin account by typing the following; "net user administrator /active:yes". To do the second method you will need to boot into recovery mode and run cmd. (if that doesn't work replace utilman.exe with cmd.exe and it'll grant you admin privileges in the select user screen when you open ease of access)

Hey thanks for your help but I just completely reset my PC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo