11-01-2015, 11:35 PM #1
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. i get this even tho i refeferenced the lib file and everything.. help please
11-02-2015, 04:22 AM #11
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by tryandguardme View Post
You must login or register to view this content. i get this even tho i refeferenced the lib file and everything.. help please

If the problem still persists (since I can see PS3Lib was added in the reference list) try going down into the Form class and typing "PS3API" and seeing if intellisense's error fixing will automatically add the reference class it's self, otherwise it's probably a faulty PS3Lib (someone has modified it with the cid stealer) and try Kam's method if you have not already fixed this problem, if it still persists then contact me on Skype @NGUWinter and I can give you further assistance.

edit: if your problem has been resolved, please reply to this message so I can mark the thread answered.
11-02-2015, 09:43 AM #12
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
You must login or register to view this content. i get this even tho i refeferenced the lib file and everything.. help please

I can't help you much since I cannot see the image as it seems broken however, after reading everybody's responses I think you have not referenced the PS3API... so use this...

PS3API PS3 = new PS3API(SelectAPI.ControlConsole);

Or for TMAPI

PS3API PS3 = new PS3API(SelectAPI.TargetManager);

If you need help making an RTM/RPC tool I've created a thread You must login or register to view this content. which explains how to make one... for better assistance please update the image. I doubt it's a modified PS3lib... give me the MD5 of it...

Originally posted by Kam View Post
I believe when you have using PS3Lib;, it should be using PS3Lib.dll;

Also, you added 3 dashes to the end of the link making it incorrect. I just removed them so I could see your picture :p.

Try it with using PS3Lib.dll; instead of PS3Lib;

It would be PS3lib; by the way...
Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 11-02-2015 at 09:59 AM.
11-02-2015, 01:33 PM #13
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I can't help you much since I cannot see the image as it seems broken however, after reading everybody's responses I think you have not referenced the PS3API... so use this...

PS3API PS3 = new PS3API(SelectAPI.ControlConsole);

Or for TMAPI

PS3API PS3 = new PS3API(SelectAPI.TargetManager);

If you need help making an RTM/RPC tool I've created a thread You must login or register to view this content. which explains how to make one... for better assistance please update the image. I doubt it's a modified PS3lib... give me the MD5 of it...

It would be PS3lib; by the way...

Remove the last three characters in the link. But that is not the issue, on the side you can see PS3Lib in the reference list & the PS3Lib using reference but there is an error.

--Actually I just got another idea on what it might be. In his solution, he might have two projects but only added the reference for one. That could be it

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
11-02-2015, 01:40 PM #14
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

Originally posted by Kam View Post
I believe when you have using PS3Lib;, it should be using PS3Lib.dll;

Also, you added 3 dashes to the end of the link making it incorrect. I just removed them so I could see your picture :p.

Try it with using PS3Lib.dll; instead of PS3Lib;

Originally posted by Winter View Post
Remove the last three characters in the link. But that is not the issue, on the side you can see PS3Lib in the reference list & the PS3Lib using reference but there is an error.

--Actually I just got another idea on what it might be. In his solution, he might have two projects but only added the reference for one. That could be it

Never thought of that :pThat could be it... but I've never experienced this ever especially as this is the starting phase for making an tool :p
11-03-2015, 04:06 AM #15
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Never thought of that :pThat could be it... but I've never experienced this ever especially as this is the starting phase for making an tool :p

this just happened randomy like in the middle of me codinga multi cod tool .. this way not the beginnin gbut i got it working
11-03-2015, 08:48 AM #16
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
this just happened randomy like in the middle of me codinga multi cod tool .. this way not the beginnin gbut i got it working

What was the problem...?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo