01-25-2016, 09:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this virus from an RTM tool i downloaded of a youtube channel. It was for Bo3 1.04. I connected the RTM tool to my PS3 and every since i connect any rtm tool to my ps3 this virus called SIXENGINE.EXE runs multiple processes in the background that eats up most of my CPU. I found a way as to how to permanently remove this virus. First of all, need to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: You must login or register to view this content. You can uninstall it whenever you want after you have removed the virus. Once installed you would have to open it and go to the scan tab. Then click on Custom scan. Make sure you see a tick there. Then you click on configure scan. Now, you would have to choose the location of where the virus is installed. If u want you can do a full scan but it usually takes overnight but it is advisable. It removes any other viruses. But this is the quickest way to remove SIXENGINE. Takes about five minutes. Once you click configure scan choose where it is located. So it is located in: C: \Users\Medhat\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows.

Make sure that the Windows folder is ticked. Now click scan now. It will automatically update its database and you should be good to go. You might have to restart your computer to completely remove it. It will ask you anyways.

If anyone could help me improve this thread by adding images and making it look better in general. If you need any help you can reply to this post or pm me.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Damn Modz ; 01-26-2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Added virus scan

The following user thanked Damn Modz for this useful post:

itsNebulah
01-26-2016, 05:24 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Damn
I got this virus from an RTM tool i downloaded of a youtube channel. It was for Bo3 1.04. I connected the RTM tool to my PS3 and every since i connect any rtm tool to my ps3 this virus called SIXENGINE.EXE runs multiple processes in the background that eats up most of my CPU. I found a way as to how to permanently remove this virus. First of all, need to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: You must login or register to view this content. You can uninstall it whenever you want after you have removed the virus. Once installed you would have to open it and go to the scan tab. Then click on Custom scan. Make sure you see a tick there. Then you click on configure scan. Now, you would have to choose the location of where the virus is installed. If u want you can do a full scan but it usually takes overnight but it is advisable. It removes any other viruses. But this is the quickest way to remove SIXENGINE. Takes about five minutes. Once you click configure scan choose where it is located. So it is located in: C: \Users\Medhat\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows.

Make sure that the Windows folder is ticked. Now click scan now. It will automatically update its database and you should be good to go. You might have to restart your computer to completely remove it. It will ask you anyways.

If anyone could help me improve this thread by adding images and making it look better in general. If you need any help you can reply to this post or pm me

I would go with Avast it's 1000x better
01-26-2016, 05:29 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
I got this virus from an RTM tool i downloaded of a youtube channel. It was for Bo3 1.04. I connected the RTM tool to my PS3 and every since i connect any rtm tool to my ps3 this virus called SIXENGINE.EXE runs multiple processes in the background that eats up most of my CPU. I found a way as to how to permanently remove this virus. First of all, need to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: You must login or register to view this content. You can uninstall it whenever you want after you have removed the virus. Once installed you would have to open it and go to the scan tab. Then click on Custom scan. Make sure you see a tick there. Then you click on configure scan. Now, you would have to choose the location of where the virus is installed. If u want you can do a full scan but it usually takes overnight but it is advisable. It removes any other viruses. But this is the quickest way to remove SIXENGINE. Takes about five minutes. Once you click configure scan choose where it is located. So it is located in: C: \Users\Medhat\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows.

If anyone could help me improve this thread by adding images and making it look better in general. If you need any help you can reply to this post or pm me

Also did you scan the tool?
01-26-2016, 06:45 AM #4
Originally posted by Common
Also did you scan the tool?

LoL its from a trusted site but if you want me to scan it i would do that
01-26-2016, 06:53 AM #5
Python
Bebe Snek
LoL its from a trusted site but if you want me to scan it i would do that

I would scan all the rtm tools that you get
01-26-2016, 10:08 AM #6