03-25-2016, 11:16 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I have a r9 390, and I'm using 1 monitor which uses HDMI while the other uses DisplayPort. The HDMI one boots up fine when starting the computer, but I have to replug the DisplayPort in order to turn that on too. Is there a way to automatically detect the second monitor upon boot up?
03-28-2016, 04:57 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Joel View Post
So, I have a r9 390, and I'm using 1 monitor which uses HDMI while the other uses DisplayPort. The HDMI one boots up fine when starting the computer, but I have to replug the DisplayPort in order to turn that on too. Is there a way to automatically detect the second monitor upon boot up?

Quick question. How long do you wait before you unplug the cable and plug it back in? Do you wait until you're into the desktop environment or at the windows splash screen? Usually, and in my experience my 2nd monitor doesn't display anything when booting. It's not until I'm prompted to login that anything displays.
03-28-2016, 10:53 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Quick question. How long do you wait before you unplug the cable and plug it back in? Do you wait until you're into the desktop environment or at the windows splash screen? Usually, and in my experience my 2nd monitor doesn't display anything when booting. It's not until I'm prompted to login that anything displays.

As soon as I see the Windows boot logo, I replug it. It doesn't display anything if I don't replug it.
03-30-2016, 08:47 PM #4
Octolus
I defeated!
i have one on hdmi and one on displayport works fine

do any of them turn off automatically (the power of them?)

because i had that happening to mine, i had to turn them on manually.. other than that, might want to check screen settings or so?
04-12-2016, 05:51 AM #5
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
i have one on hdmi and one on displayport works fine

do any of them turn off automatically (the power of them?)

because i had that happening to mine, i had to turn them on manually.. other than that, might want to check screen settings or so?

I have the same error but with the r9 380 where the second monitor doest work but i havent tried replugging at boot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo