11-02-2013, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alt use to do this months back and I enjoyed looking through everyone's replies and seeing their backgrounds so I thought I would bring it back. Here is mine Smile

You'll most likely have to right click on the image and open in new tab to see it, since the image resizing was removed. :p

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

Alt, Camaro, Cien, Ozy
11-12-2013, 11:13 PM #56
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Mother of God Why must I explain myself? Here we go, my thread was up before his so I figured I'd link mine here to let him know mine was there first. The way I look at it, it's just a thread who cares what thread they post on. I was just letting him know.

I guess I just don't see the point in letting him know. He already acknowledged that this had been done before he was just posting a new one to start it up again.
11-13-2013, 05:44 AM #57
Wow, there's some pretty cool BG's in this thread.

Though we all know mine is the best!

You must login or register to view this content.
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM #58
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Mother of God Why must I explain myself? Here we go, my thread was up before his so I figured I'd link mine here to let him know mine was there first. The way I look at it, it's just a thread who cares what thread they post on. I was just letting him know.

Let me find the hundreds of threads exactly the same as yours that were up before too.. brb search has found 100+ results.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

Hondarydr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo