09-04-2016, 04:18 AM #1
da guns
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i bought a laptop and i was wondering is their anything i can do to upgrade it and make it fast in performance And good enough to play games like counter strike,gta,black ops and even edit videos Aswell im looking for some upgrade which could possible go on it which is worth going to get high fps and good performance and have those games on aswell.
here the specs for my laptop its and dell You must login or register to view this content.
09-04-2016, 07:46 AM #2
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
Originally posted by da
i bought a laptop and i was wondering is their anything i can do to upgrade it and make it fast in performance And good enough to play games like counter strike,gta,black ops and even edit videos Aswell im looking for some upgrade which could possible go on it which is worth going to get high fps and good performance and have those games on aswell.
here the specs for my laptop its and dell You must login or register to view this content.

just delete all the bloatware that came with the laptop lol
09-07-2016, 12:58 AM #3
Maybe you can change ram or Hdd to an ssd . But changing processor or GPU won't be easy. As you have to remove the BGA's and replace them with compatible one. Thus if you could actually find a loose BGA for sale. Ah yes a BGA removal station. Approximately 1000 bucks.

It's contra productive. Live with the laptop you have. It's never worth upgrading it. It will get old and is useless in the near future.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo