06-02-2010, 01:45 PM #1
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought this off ebay enjoy

Ultimate Team guide to making coins

See last 2 method for fastest way of making coins

A lot of people I know struggle to make coins and compete within the Ultimate Team add on, especially when it comes to the online cups when you play other people who have far superior teams.

Well, if you're wondering how they do it and don’t want to spend a penny, I've put together this small guide on how to make the most effective amount of coins through simple means on Ultimate Team.

Playing Tips

I cannot make you unbeatable overnight but i can help you win a few matches online and win against your mates.

1: Possession, possession, possession I can’t state how important this is, if you cannot see a pass in front of you then play it backwards, it doesn't matter, as long as you keep possession

2: Passing, keep passing whether it’s forwards or backwards or high crosses to the other side of the field to switch the play.

3: When the opposition are running at you, don’t engage straight away and if you do just one defender at a time so you don’t leave yourself open,

4: Play with a sweeper if you are not confident with your defence as this will leave one man behind to cover you defence.

5: Create your set pieces before you start playing so you have an advantage when taking corners etc.

6: Practice against people better than you, practice, practice, practice

1. Play Matches you can easily win

Sounds like a common sense statement, but you can get up to 1400 coins by playing the right team and winning handsomely. Pick a one star side, I personally recommend anyone from English League 2 and if you can beat them by 4-5 goals and ensure you keep a clean sheet; you should bag in excess of 1000 coins. Pass the ball well, keep possession and take shots on target and you can get up to 1500 coins.

2. Sell common cards for good profit

The following cards are in huge demand from everyone. Staff contracts, Player contracts 1 player training cards and all player-training cards. If you can obtain these in a gold pack, sell them straight away, do not use them. You can easily make enough profit to buy another gold pack.

I recommend the following prices for each.

Bronze/Silver/Gold Player contracts: 150, 250, 450

Bronze/Silver/Gold Staff Contracts: 300, 400,500

Bronze/Silver/Gold Training Cards: 200, 300, 450

Bronze/Silver/Gold All player training card: 200, 300,450

.3 Keep your squad small

Do not be tempted to have loads of good players you might not want to get rid of. You'll only be paying more money for contracts and keeping them in your side. Have the minimum amount, which is 18. This means less maintenance and more coins you get to keep for yourself and future packs.

4. Don’t be afraid to tackle bigger teams

If you're chemistry is good, you'll be able to give top sides a run for their money. This increases the payout multiplier and also means you could be looking in excess of 1500 coins per game against a team 2 stars better or more.

5.Chemistry

if you don’t seem to be wining any games and don’t have a lot of coins I suggest either selling all your players and starting from scratch and try buying players all from the same country or players from the same team, this ensures that your team will have good chemistry. Then choose a formation and buy a card for that formation this should get you close now Ii would buy all silver with just the odd gold player maybe a gold striker gold midfielder or winger and then one defender this will keep your team rating down so you won’t be playing team with 5 stars maybe 3-4 stars but because you have such high chemistry you could in theory take on a 5 star team with little chemistry (below 50) and should easily win them.

6.playing the trade game

first of all go onto the trade search and browse through a common league such as the Barclays premier league, search for gold cards and put it on a buy it now price minimum of 400coins. This may take a while but quickly jotter through all the pages ( around 200) until you get to the 59th minute mark. People are constantly putting on cards for stupid prices and there is coins to be made. I got anelka for 500 and sold him for 32k, lampard for 2k and sold him for 40k , defoe for 1000 and sold him for 15k, torres for 20,000 and sold him for 115k!!, i would start off small and slowly work your way up for e.g. I would buy players of the likes of sagna, galas, Eduardo, modric , vidic, Ferdinand there the common players who are constantly going on trade for cheap, but you have to be very patient.

I just bought torres on there for 20k and sold him for 160k!!, i would spend around an hour just picking up the best deals. Stupid people are putting players on for silly prices all the time!

I made over a million in 3 days, im on nearly 2 million now!

hope this helps you!!

ps. This takes patience

7.the flag glitch

Win points when you lose an online ranked game

Currently, there is this online ranked game glitch to allow the player who has lost the match to gain lots of skill points. Conversely, the player who has won the match loses points.

This glitch is cause by a player changing his country in the EA.com profile site athttps://profile.ea.com/myprofile.do

For some weird programming reasons, the EA server assume you are a "new" level 1 player playing against a level 30 player.

The solution to this online rank game glitch is to go to the online lobby to select your rank match and most important is to look at the other player's flag.

If you see a tiny flag this means that this player is exploiting the "Flag glitch". Only play with players having the normal flag size.

Hope this glitch warning helps you guys when playing online rank game. Cheers

8.the 3 player glitch

To do this Glitch you or your friends need to have a 92 Wayne Rooney and money to buy him back! First of all the person with Wayne Rooney needs to put him up for trade for ANY price you want, You then get another friend to offer a trade for him but you do not accept it right away! You then get another friend to buy it now, but as he presses buy it now you accept your other friends trade at the exact same second! This is very important that you get the timing right! When the glitch is successful your friends will both receive a Wayne Rooney instead of just 1 of them! So you are getting a Free Wayne Rooney every time you do this method as well as coins!

This Does work, Like I said it is all about timing!

9. Up to 20% on coins

This will show you how to get a extra 20% everytime on your coins so 1k becomes 1.2k Its very easy and simple to do and there is no limit on how many times you can do it.

Go to search player:
Set level to GOLD
Set Maximum price to 250
Hit search

You will now see a lot of players all different skill levels you bid 250 MAX on all cards 75-78, bid that on as many as your money will allow. The more money you have, the better after you win the auction. All the cards you won at 250 you discard them all, and will get anything from 300-316 for each discard. So 50-66 profit per card times this by hundreds and you can see a huge profit.

40k an hour

This is my favorite way as its very simple

STEP 1
first you will need two gamertags / ps3 user accounts and make sure both the accounts is registered with different e-mail accounts..
now go to your original account ultimate team and buy as many bronze packs your choice... then send all the players into the trade pile
and put them up for sale for about 3 hours up to you..
starting price 950
buy it now price 1000

STEP 2
now go to your second account

STEP 3
create a new ultimate team. once created just send 0ne plyer to trade discard the rest of the team including the two cards which you can apply to a player.
once you have discarded the players plus the two cards you should have between 370-400 coins.
now go to the trade market and search for your bronze players which you put on trade with your original account.
you can filter your search by doing the following..

level: bronze
minimum starting price: 950
maximum buy it now price 1000

once youve found your player just offer a trade to by him for all your coins plus player you didn’t delete..
now go all the way back and delete your ultimate team it should take you back to the main menu.
go back to the ultimate team and it will ask you to create a new team and just reapeat step 3.

when you get used to it you can make 4-5k coins in just 5-6 minutes

new gold pack glitch

also for the pack trick try to line up the gold packs to the same players before drawing ie when you click gold pack the selection of packs will have faces aim for Lampard on the two packs or Xavi is another great pack from these two packs faces you will get better players but its the same with all faces make sure gold and premium have the same face.

You wont draw ronaldo instantly but you will see you are on the right track for drawing

The following user thanked TehLynch for this useful post:

Cooler
06-16-2010, 05:34 PM #11
Timmie95
MwB* Member
Is there anyone want to do FIFA 10 UT dupe with me?
06-26-2010, 08:35 AM #12
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
What it means is. When you go on gold, you can either go on premium gold pack or or normal gold pack, when these two packs have the same face on it, go on and select the premium gold pack and look for the player's face that came up twice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo