10-04-2010, 12:47 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made 2 brand new accounts loaded up Fifa 11 for the first time on them chose all the same settings (difficulty favourite team etc) took the saves off the ps3 onto my PC and compared the hex to see if i could find a discrepency.

I found that the 2 files do not share 1 common byte!

for anybody who would like to take a look themselves the files are here

https://www.filefactory.com/file/b3cbeag/n/SYS-DATA 

https://www.filefactory.com/file/b3cbeb3/n/SYS-DATA 

I uploaded both files and i can assure you they are virus free.
They are only there for people who thing the data corruption error occurs because of region saves, these are from the same ps3 and so are the same region and still corrupt my save when i inter change them.

I don't know what to do from here, since the 2 files are completely different i think we're going to have a hard time swapping saves on Fifa 11
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM #2
jako94
Haxor!
I don't know if this will help in anyway, as I'm a complete noob at hacking, but when hacking Team Fortress 2 on PS3, you need to use a programme called BruteCR32 which was needed to make the hack work. I think it did something to the HEX?? I'm not sure, lol.

Anyways, I'll just leave it there, maybe it could help?
10-05-2010, 07:47 AM #3
thx for ur work so far.
did u try making an exact same VP on the two accounts? then check out the two SYS-DATA files. Maybe, maybe it'll help.
10-05-2010, 12:18 PM #4
Im not good at hacking, but Ill give it a try Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I need a little help here.... What should I edit in the file? Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
10-05-2010, 02:26 PM #5
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by MomasPCC View Post
Im not good at hacking, but Ill give it a try Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I need a little help here.... What should I edit in the file? Smile

Well from what i can see you're in the Param.SFO file and as far as i know this file is unrelated to the virtual pro data. as is the Param.pfd

You want to be looking at the SYS-DATA

the problem is, even with 2 identical account, barring name and email, the SYS-DATA are completely different.

I thought maybe the problem was the ps3 knowing that the CRC32 hash had changed like the xbox does but after i rehashed a save and copied it, it was still corrupted.

I'm trying to find some data that directly relates to the Account ID it came from, I'm using the 16 digit code that comes after "title title" in the param file you've shown, i cannot find this string and so am looking for other possibilities.

i do need all the help i can get. as evidently I'm not too good at this.
10-05-2010, 02:31 PM #6
The .SFO is the file that recognise the data, so I would try and change it so it recognise it for the new user..

Or am I totally wrong? xD
10-05-2010, 02:51 PM #7
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
that was one of my ideas, but you can't edit the file as it'll become corrupted. also if you change the id in the PARAM files the ps3 knows it's NOT your save, the id has to be changed in the SYS_DATA file.

that's if my theory is correct.

so try looking for the 16 digit code left of "title title" in the SYS_DATA
10-05-2010, 03:06 PM #8
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
that was one of my ideas, but you can't edit the file as it'll become corrupted. also if you change the id in the PARAM files the ps3 knows it's NOT your save, the id has to be changed in the SYS_DATA file.

that's if my theory is correct.

so try looking for the 16 digit code left of "title title" in the SYS_DATA

Oh, ok Smile Ill try and look lol xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo