10-28-2010, 11:12 AM #1
kaduna
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, thought id let the FIFA fans no that Ultimate team is Released 3rd November and this time its going to be for free. :black:

Launch Trailer : [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oi_mrkPmqQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - FIFA 11 Ultimate Team Launch Trailer[/ame]

Also, visit this website to already get a head start and set up the basics of your team now. Need to sign in to your EA account first :p

You must login or register to view this content.

If you played FIFA 10 UT, then you instantly get 2 free Gold packs to boost your team. Also, they have introduced a "Gift Scheme" this year. I think if you play UT a certain amount of time in one day, they reward you with Different things. I was on the Web version for 15 minutes and got awarded a Mini Gold pack which contained 2 Gold players Happy

The following user thanked kaduna for this useful post:

EnD*
10-28-2010, 11:17 AM #2
ps3-dude
Who’s Jim Erased?
If you gameshared FIFA 10 UT do you get the gold packs?
10-28-2010, 11:19 AM #3
kaduna
Gym leader
Cant say for sure mate, but i think as long as you have played FIFA 10 UT, you will get the Gold packs. Give the website a try, you will find out whether you got the Gold packs on there cause they will just get opened for you. Only takes about 2 minutes Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo