Post: [Tutorial/Vid]Fifa 11 Dream team glitch THE REAL ONE not classic/world!
12-25-2010, 07:42 PM #1
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Allright, thats it. After being called names etc in private messages etc, ive decided to take this down. Im here to help, not to be called homo or whatever. I have released it to let it get fixed by EA. Then again, they cant even fix the lag and stutter bug's... To all who apreciated i released this, have fun with this. To anyone calling me names, go **** yourself, and try to figure it out yourself.

Post reported for moving to trash.

Goodbye.
Last edited by izyehboy ; 02-22-2011 at 03:21 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to izyehboy for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, davirus_, Dutminator, iWarrior, LegendLahori, markinatorz, Wilisete, zacho17
02-22-2011, 02:34 PM #92
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by henknijm View Post
Does anybody know how i can reset my skill level.

I have seen some players (top 100) which were only in skill level 20 or something (doesn't show points). After clicking on there names an look further i could see they had about 20000 points.

please let me know?

Oh its easy man! You just take a fast computer, bruteforce the ea servers to gain access and then when you got all login details, you go into their database and you can give yourself points! Real easy!

Cant be done, only by EA. Sorry. Make new account.
02-23-2011, 07:04 AM #93
henknijm
Save Point
:n00b:
I understand, but i really have seen people who had it,
Mayby they worked for ea.

Cool Man (aka Tustin):p

Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
Oh its easy man! You just take a fast computer, bruteforce the ea servers to gain access and then when you got all login details, you go into their database and you can give yourself points! Real easy!

Cant be done, only by EA. Sorry. Make new account.
02-23-2011, 09:55 AM #94
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by henknijm View Post
:n00b:
I understand, but i really have seen people who had it,
Mayby they worked for ea.

Cool Man (aka Tustin):p

No mate, in the start there were many bugs and i think they have resetted all acount twice. Then there were problems with the EA servers and everyone got allot of DNF because of dropping connection and EA was going to fix it and reset leaderboard but yeah, they didnt... Its not possible and EA wont do it for a particular person because they ask nice.
02-23-2011, 10:11 PM #95
Default Avatar
mato777
pleaaaaaaaaaaase i need a text or video tutorial
02-25-2011, 03:39 PM #96
henknijm
Save Point
i think it was verry good discribed on this topic,
i cant do it better.
03-08-2011, 04:30 PM #97
Well I couldnt get this to work on my 360 and just assumed that it was something I was doing wrong. Went round to a friends house and tried, as it's been described in the thread, on his PS3. What a suprise, it worked straight away. Went back and tried the 360 and guess what. Yep it didn't work. If there's a dream team glitch for the 360 then this isn't it, so 360 users need to look elsewhere./facepalm
03-18-2011, 07:31 PM #98
presi40
Save Point
Anyone can post a video tutorial ?
03-22-2011, 09:03 PM #99
presi40
Save Point
A video tutorial ! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase ! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee !
03-23-2011, 08:35 PM #100
Cooler
Supreme
No video is needed, its easy to do, read the whole thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo