04-08-2011, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must have 2 other profiles plus the profile you wish to put the coins on. You can create two profiles for free and just have Xbox live silver.
Create an Ultimate team On Profile 1, Name it something unique so you know what player to buy , by the team name. you list all the players for 350 coins and 400 Buy it now. Then sign out and Sign in as Profile 2. Create your Ultimate team and name it randomly (it will be deleted within a few minutes) after you have named it go on your squad and discard all the cards (silver player and bronze players and training cards) When you have you will get 350-400 coins then go and buy (or bid if you don't have enough) on the card you listed on Profile 1 (thats why you named it Uniquely so that you know which to buy.) When you have spent the coins delete the team and then you can do it again! Do that until you have bought or bided on all the players you listed on Profile 1. Then sign in on profile 1 and see how many coins you have. After that sign in on the main profile and put up a card to buy with the coins on Profile 1. You can repeat this again and again. I have got fast at this and make 10k per hour!

This Tutorial Was written for xbox but can be worded to ps3

The following 8 users say thank you to tempScript for this useful post:

Chicharito, Dutminator, Original, Fnac, GoonerSam, Lil_roMeo, Neymar, snorbetz
04-08-2011, 04:28 PM #2
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Script View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

You must have 2 other profiles plus the profile you wish to put the coins on. You can create two profiles for free and just have Xbox live silver.
Create an Ultimate team On Profile 1, Name it something unique so you know what player to buy , by the team name. you list all the players for 350 coins and 400 Buy it now. Then sign out and Sign in as Profile 2. Create your Ultimate team and name it randomly (it will be deleted within a few minutes) after you have named it go on your squad and discard all the cards (silver player and bronze players and training cards) When you have you will get 350-400 coins then go and buy (or bid if you don't have enough) on the card you listed on Profile 1 (thats why you named it Uniquely so that you know which to buy.) When you have spent the coins delete the team and then you can do it again! Do that until you have bought or bided on all the players you listed on Profile 1. Then sign in on profile 1 and see how many coins you have. After that sign in on the main profile and put up a card to buy with the coins on Profile 1. You can repeat this again and again. I have got fast at this and make 10k per hour!

This Tutorial Was written for xbox but can be worded to ps3

sorry to disappoint you pal but i posted that same technique on here months ago for free, i agree its a good trick, and cheers for the re post it will help some people find it
04-08-2011, 04:28 PM #3
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
....I could have told you that for free, everyone on FIFA Forums could have...:(
04-08-2011, 04:30 PM #4
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
sorry to disappoint you pal but i posted that same technique on here months ago for free, i agree its a good trick, and cheers for the re post it will help some people find it

Originally posted by pvkd View Post
....I could have told you that for free, everyone on FIFA Forums could have...:(

i bought it off ebay for 8 quid last week ;/ :L , wanted to help people oh well
04-08-2011, 04:37 PM #5
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!

Hey, I recognise that PSN... i made that psn dFoJ, did you buy it? Happy
04-08-2011, 04:43 PM #6
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
easy but incredibly boring.

The following user thanked ciunas for this useful post:

tempScript
04-08-2011, 04:44 PM #7
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?

Yeah already knew it aswell. Atleast your trying to help people anyway. Smile
04-08-2011, 04:47 PM #8
Original
League Champion
Im gonna thank him anyway; He's trying To do his best for Us. He got bumped by a Stupid eBay user, but he done it with the intentions of helping us..

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

tempScript
04-08-2011, 04:50 PM #9
Originally posted by pvkd View Post
Hey, I recognise that PSN... i made that psn dFoJ, did you buy it? Happy

Yes i did , i traded with xzrh :L Smile , im guessing you played fifa 09 and 10 :L ,i got two free packs on 11:L
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Im gonna thank him anyway; He's trying To do his best for Us. He got bumped by a Stupid eBay user, but he done it with the intentions of helping us..

yeah , i know :L, thought it would be good , the only method i use is stay up like 3 in morning looking at ending action = BIG profit Happy
04-08-2011, 05:09 PM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
If you paid for this I would rage.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo