Post: [FIFA11] How to use other people's Virtual Pro - WITHOUT CFW !
04-08-2011, 09:20 PM #1
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS FOR PS3, If you are on Xbox i dont know if this works for you. Sorry.

Hello guys today im going to show you how to use the other people's Virtual Pro without a Costum Firmware.

Requirements:

Ps3
Laptop
USB Device
Patch Blocker

Tut:

1) Go on your ps3 XMB and copy your fifa11 save to your USB

2) Put your USB on your PC and swap YOUR PARAM.PFD and YOUR SYS-DATA with THE OTHER PEOPLE SAVE PARAM.PFD and SYS-DATA... If it asks to Overwrite press yes, no problem.

3)Delete your FIFA11 PATCH on the PS3, not the save, THE PATCH!

4)Go on Network Setting and choose costum settings, put all normal but put the proxy ON and the Port should be 8080 and the IP should be the same as appear on the Patch Blocker. Continue. Before you press save settings Click START on your patch blocker. Then Save settings and continue.

5) Copy the save you modded with the other ppl param.pfd and sys-data to your ps3, if it asks to overwrite press Yes.

6) Load FIFA, then it will give you an Error saying you are using other ppl files bla bla bla, then press Continue without a profile. Then go to My FIFA 11 - Settings & Profile - FIFA11 Profile - Profile Manager - Then press Activate Profile.

7) Enjoy your new virtual pro Smile

Cool Man (aka Tustin) After you did all of this disable the Proxy and close the Patch Blocker...

9) Cheers, u did it!

I think i was the first person who did this with this method Happy

If you have any questions ask below ill try to answer!

Have Fun ! Claps
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM #2
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by RikMighs View Post
THIS IS FOR PS3, If you are on Xbox i dont know if this works for you. Sorry.

Hello guys today im going to show you how to use the other people's Virtual Pro without a Costum Firmware.

Requirements:

Ps3
Laptop
USB Device
Patch Blocker

Tut:

2) Put your USB on your PC and swap YOUR PARAM.PFD and YOUR SYS-DATA with THE OTHER PEOPLE SAVE PARAM.PFD and SYS-DATA... If it asks to Overwrite press yes, no problem.

4)Go on Network Setting and choose costum settings, put all normal but put the proxy ON and the Port should be 8080 and the IP should be the same as appear on the Patch Blocker. Continue. Before you press save settings Click START on your patch blocker. Then Save settings and continue.

5) Copy the save you modded with the other ppl param.pfd and sys-data to your ps3, if it asks to overwrite press Yes.

6) Load FIFA, then it will give you an Error saying you are using other ppl files bla bla bla, then press Continue without a profile. Then go to My FIFA 11 - Settings & Profile - FIFA11 Profile - Profile Manager - Then press Activate Profile.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) After you did all of this disable the Proxy and close the Patch Blocker...

9) Cheers, u did it!

Have Fun ! Claps

where can you get a 100% to do it with? my mate wants to play clubs with us?
04-08-2011, 09:43 PM #3
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
where can you get a 100% to do it with? my mate wants to play clubs with us?

my save is 98% but in the thread with the tut to do this WITH CFW they have some download links for the saves... if you cant find the thread ill upload my save in a bit, im a bit busy now but i bet you'll find the thread with the links
04-08-2011, 09:54 PM #4
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
I get data file is corrupted. fun stuff. =/
04-08-2011, 09:59 PM #5
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
I get data file is corrupted. fun stuff. =/

You did all correctly? God, it worked flawless for me.
04-08-2011, 10:01 PM #6
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
You did all correctly? God, it worked flawless for me.

yes i did it all correctly, i've done all this save switching before, I made sure i used the right region and everything.
04-08-2011, 10:21 PM #7
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
yes i did it all correctly, i've done all this save switching before, I made sure i used the right region and everything.

Idk whats wrong, u deleted the fifa patch before put the save onto the ps3?
04-08-2011, 10:53 PM #8
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Idk whats wrong, u deleted the fifa patch before put the save onto the ps3?

yes... obv i followed teh steps.
04-08-2011, 11:06 PM #9
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
yes... obv i followed teh steps.

:( ill make a new account and do this again just to see if i failed something in the tut, wait a bit
04-08-2011, 11:40 PM #10
Hotty
Bounty hunter
THIS IS FOR PS3, If you are on Xbox i dont know if this works for you. Sorry.

Requirements:

Ps3
Laptop
USB Device
Patch Blocker

Tut:

9) Cheers, u did it!

Have Fun ! Claps

WHich save the personal settings?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo