04-09-2011, 11:10 PM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are a lot of threads here asking people to rate your team, asking for improvements, so I thought I would give a little back to this community, and I will do all your teams, in depth, for free.

Although my team on Fifa is not the best, I can certainly look towards the best options for improving your team's Chemistry, Rating and General Ability.

Here is an example of a friends team I recently improved, this is kinda what yours will look like:

An obvious sign of weakness in your squad is the LB position, which is currently at 80 overall. There are many good LBs but I would recommend for you Ashley Cole. This would create great chemistry between him and Malouda along the left wing, which is a great addition to your side. :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The next weakest position I would say is your CDM, currently at 82. I would recommend getting Xabi Alonso for Real Madrid. He is an 85 overall and is fairly cheap. He has incredible passing ability, crucial for any CDM, plus he has great defensive abilities, which can help out at the back. He will also create chemistry with Raul Albiol, and the next player I am going to mention.

At CB, Nesta looks an attractive option, but he only has 78 defence, which is critical when you are a CB. I would highly recommend getting yourself an IF Ricardo Carvalho, who can be picked up for around 100k. He has a brilliant 87 defence and 88 heading. A real rock at the back.

Next up is CAM. With two Uruguayan strikers, I would deem it natural to have a Uruguayan CAM. The best option I could find is an IF Luis Suarez for Liverpool. He can be picked up for around 100k and his stats are brilliant. You might want to put Aguero or Forlan CAM and get Suarez to ST but then you would miss out on his passing ability plus he has weak heading, making him a perfect CAM.

If you would like me to analyse your team, post in the correct format below:

Team URL: 
Coins Willing to Spend on Team:
Specific Positions You Want Improving (Optional):

If you do not know your team URL, follow this guide:

1. Go to the web app: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Login using your details for your EA account

3. Go to your Squad you want me to analyse

4. Click "Share"

5. Click "Create Share URL"

6. Click "Copy" and then paste into this thread

7. When pasted, it will look like this:

The following 12 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

aRmyalex12, Bashy, CharlieTwigg, ciunas, cmms07, davirus_, Original, Jomow, Sherlock Holmes, ShottinG STarzz, TheRandomGuy128, xxfear
04-10-2011, 01:46 AM #2
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by xShArPiiE View Post
There are a lot of threads here asking people to rate your team, asking for improvements, so I thought I would give a little back to this community, and I will do all your teams, in depth, for free.

Although my team on Fifa is not the best, I can certainly look towards the best options for improving your team's Chemistry, Rating and General Ability.

Here is an example of a friends team I recently improved, this is kinda what yours will look like:

An obvious sign of weakness in your squad is the LB position, which is currently at 80 overall. There are many good LBs but I would recommend for you Ashley Cole. This would create great chemistry between him and Malouda along the left wing, which is a great addition to your side. :y:

The next weakest position I would say is your CDM, currently at 82. I would recommend getting Xabi Alonso for Real Madrid. He is an 85 overall and is fairly cheap. He has incredible passing ability, crucial for any CDM, plus he has great defensive abilities, which can help out at the back. He will also create chemistry with Raul Albiol, and the next player I am going to mention.

At CB, Nesta looks an attractive option, but he only has 78 defence, which is critical when you are a CB. I would highly recommend getting yourself an IF Ricardo Carvalho, who can be picked up for around 100k. He has a brilliant 87 defence and 88 heading. A real rock at the back.

Next up is CAM. With two Uruguayan strikers, I would deem it natural to have a Uruguayan CAM. The best option I could find is an IF Luis Suarez for Liverpool. He can be picked up for around 100k and his stats are brilliant. You might want to put Aguero or Forlan CAM and get Suarez to ST but then you would miss out on his passing ability plus he has weak heading, making him a perfect CAM.

If you would like me to analyse your team, post in the correct format below:

Team URL: 
Coins Willing to Spend on Team:
Specific Positions You Want Improving (Optional):

If you do not know your team URL, follow this guide:

1. Go to the web app: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Login using your details for your EA account

3. Go to your Squad you want me to analyse

4. Click "Share"

5. Click "Create Share URL"

6. Click "Copy" and then paste into this thread

7. When pasted, it will look like this:

Team URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Coins Willing to Spend on Team: 50-100k
Specific Positions You Want Improving (Optional): im not to sure. maybe CB to replace Onuoha?

wooo im first, cant wait to see what you'd improve and shizzz! =D
04-10-2011, 02:29 AM #3
Original
League Champion
Come On Guys; This has got to Be thanked. Look at the effort hes put in.
Nice Healthy thread, Im Liking it.

When I reach my 2.5 mil coins, You can help me out with team suggestions Smile
04-10-2011, 09:17 AM #4
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by CharlieTwigg View Post
Coins Willing to Spend on Team: 50-100k
Specific Positions You Want Improving (Optional): im not to sure. maybe CB to replace Onuoha?

wooo im first, cant wait to see what you'd improve and shizzz! =D

Well, already having a 100 chemistry team, I can see that there is not much more for improvement. However, Onuoha can definately be improved at the back, so we will look at him for starters. Honestly, the best improvement I can see there would be to swap him for Puyol who is on your subs bench. He is just a stronger player overall. With a CB, you do not need Pace, Shot or Dribbling, the only 3 attributes better with Onuoha.

For your LM position, although it may seem a bad move, if you sell Ribery, you should just have enough to purchase an IF Nani. Although some of his stats are worse, he has the great ability of being able to cut back on his right foot and then fire a powerful shot at the goalie. A great skill to have in any team.

The final thing I would recommend you alter is your subs bench:

As it stands, you have 2 STs and 2 GKs on your bench, however, if you want to change either Xavi or Iniesta, your options are limited. The cheapest option you have would be to get a CF - CAM card and a CAM - CM card for Nasri at the middle of the park, then I would swap him for IF Ben Foster.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Alternatively, if you wanted to add another player to your team, you may want to go for Xabi Alonso, who for a fairly cheap price, his passing skills at CM are unbelievable tekkers Winky Winky

Another player I recommend looking into would be Fabregas, as he has superior passing ability to Xabi Alonso, plus he also has great dribbling and decent shooting ability, so he can easily support the front three.

That's all, a great team already if I am honest! Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

CharlieTwigg
04-10-2011, 12:03 PM #5
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.

Will have around 300-400k. I would also like to mention that i have some other players than the ones on there which are also brazilian, so i might not have to actually buy some of your suggestions =). Thanks in advance
04-10-2011, 12:39 PM #6
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Bashy View Post

Will have around 300-400k. I would also like to mention that i have some other players than the ones on there which are also brazilian, so i might not have to actually buy some of your suggestions =). Thanks in advance

Ok let's have a look. First off I am guessing that you are looking for Brazilians only Happy

The weakest point in your squad I can see immediately is your ST position, at only 80 atm (although you have 84 Fabiano on the bench).

The player I am actually going to recommend may come as a bit of a surprise, but the best option I can see is if you get an IF Hernanes, and buy a CAM - CF and then a CF - ST card. Hernanes IF has incredible 87 shot stats, which is 5 points higher than Luis Fabiano.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Obviously now we are going to have to do something with your CM Hernanes, so let's look for a better alternative. The player I will recommend seems an absolute bargain to me, and is perfect for a CM player. IF Alex has 87 passing, perfect for knocking the ball about, and he backs this up with 90 dribbling and 86 shot, meaning he can easily run up and support the front 3. The best part is his price - he only goes for about 20k coins!

For a Brazilian team, there aren't many options for what you can do on the left flank, so I will propose some role reversals for players already in your team. First off, at LF I would pick Ronaldinho, because he has incredible dribbling and passing ability, perfect for getting round their defenders and getting a cross in. Next I would get a LF - LM card and use this on Robinho. His superior pace and dribbling compared to Michel Bastos make him the perfect player to run down the left wing.

Now let's have a look at your defence. The defender with the highest defence is 82, not great if I am honest. If you are willing to splash the cash then I would recommend going for an IF Juan, who goes for about 100k. He has 84 defence and 88 heading, which is vital to have at the centre of your CBs, because when the opponent takes goal kicks he will be the one going up for the header. I would then put Tiago Silva at LCB and David Luiz on the bench.

Hope I helped Happy

Bashy
04-10-2011, 04:31 PM #7
aRmyalex12
Do a barrel roll!
Money to improve 50k.
04-10-2011, 07:29 PM #8
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Coins Willing to Spend on Team: 25k
04-10-2011, 08:54 PM #9
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by aRmyalex12 View Post
Money to improve 50k.

Ok, to start with we will look at your weakest position, LB. Unfortunately, with only 50k to spend, your options are fairly limited. My recommendation, however, would be an IF Fuchs, which can be picked up for around 20k (I would offer your current LB and 15k coins). Fuchs has decent pace as well as dribbling, which is good being a wing back.

Next I will look at your RM. With 90 pace and 81 dribble, he may seem an effective force as a winger. However, his low passing stat (70) really lets him down here, as you want him to be able to cross the ball well. My recommendation would be to pick up a Farfan. He competes well with your current RM in pace (85) and his dribbling is a lot better (also 85). Even better though, he has 75 passing, which is still a fairly low number for a RM, it is a lot better than 70. When you get the money, definitely look into getting Robben though :y:. Farfan is only worth around 5000 coins.

Your strike partners may seem quite good, but neither has a really effective shot rating (78 and 80). I would definitely look in to strengthening that area. A player you may want to look into is Pizarro. He has a solid 83 shooting and a very good bonus of 88 heading. Another good option may be the new Gomez, with 83 pace as well as 83 shot and 88 heading. Don't rule out an IF Novakovic either, who has a very good 86 shooting.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Hope I helped Smile

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by sh View Post
Coins Willing to Spend on Team: 25k

Really? Honestly, that is a brilliant team mate, there is very very little I can improve for just 25k coins. Ah well, let's have a look Happy.

First thing I notice is your RM. Although he has incredible pace and dribbling abilities, he lacks in crossing ability (79 passing). So, I have found you the perfect replacement Smile. I would suggest getting yourself an IF Santi Cazorla. He can be picked up for around 15k coins, and he lacks a little in the pace and dribbling compared to Jesus Navas. However, he has solid 84 passing skills, making him a good crosser from the right.

The only two other improvements I can really see are getting a LW - LM card for Di Maria, and a RWB - RB card for Sergio Ramos. Unfortunately, they are the most expensive position cards out there, but I do think they increase the players ability slightly (not visible, but I think it does.)

Not much, but hopefully it helped a bit Smile

aRmyalex12
04-10-2011, 09:14 PM #10
Dylan LPFC
Bounty hunter
Coins willing to spend: About 50k Smile

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by xShArPiiE View Post
There are a lot of threads here asking people to rate your team, asking for improvements, so I thought I would give a little back to this community, and I will do all your teams, in depth, for free.

Look at my previous post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo