06-08-2011, 10:27 PM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my graphics thread!

Hey guys, I thought I would make this thread so that we can all build up a nice collection of Fifa graphics. Feel free to use anything that is here as your avatar/signature or whatever. All the Ultimate Team cards have been made by me for other people.

If you would like a custom card made for you then please ask! I will do them for free!

I will also attempt at anything like custom football shirts, signatures, icons, whatever you want. Just ask!

I want to try to build up as many Fifa graphics as we can, so if you have anything to contribute, please quote me below with what you want me to add. You will get full credit for anything that you submit!

Ultimate Team Cards:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Signatures:

Coming Soon, please request one!

Icons:

Football Shirts:

Last edited by Sharpie ; 06-09-2011 at 09:45 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

A-SCARED-WALRUS, CharlieTwigg, cmms07, davirus_, ONEster
06-09-2011, 10:36 AM #11
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Thanks Smile want anything making?

Not at the moment, but I may use one thats there Smile
06-09-2011, 12:03 PM #12

Enjoy =D, will add him to collection

Thanks man! Happy
06-09-2011, 05:15 PM #13
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Burger< hotdog or sausage role
06-09-2011, 07:34 PM #14
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by sharpy View Post
Burger< hotdog or sausage role

Not quite understanding there Happy
06-10-2011, 05:44 PM #15
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Not quite understanding there Happy

haha me neither Happy
06-13-2011, 07:01 PM #16
gilleken5
Gym leader

Welcome to my graphics thread!

Hey guys, I thought I would make this thread so that we can all build up a nice collection of Fifa graphics. Feel free to use anything that is here as your avatar/signature or whatever. All the Ultimate Team cards have been made by me for other people.

If you would like a custom card made for you then please ask! I will do them for free!

I will also attempt at anything like custom football shirts, signatures, icons, whatever you want. Just ask!

I want to try to build up as many Fifa graphics as we can, so if you have anything to contribute, please quote me below with what you want me to add. You will get full credit for anything that you submit!

Ultimate Team Cards:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Signatures:

Icons:

Football Shirts:

Can you make me one withYou must login or register to view this content.on Awesome face
06-13-2011, 07:03 PM #17
gilleken5
Gym leader
Sorry for double posting, my iPod was really laggy :/
Last edited by gilleken5 ; 06-15-2011 at 02:29 PM.
06-15-2011, 05:57 PM #18
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks Smile want anything making?

Can u make me a Chad ochocinco 1 he plays for Sporting Kansas City 99 all stats
06-15-2011, 10:46 PM #19
heyy would you be able to do one for me ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo