11-01-2011, 09:49 AM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so the Tampering Data 'glitch/hack' has been patched in a way. They, EA have changed some of the codes and shut down the servers. They are also threatening to ban, and from what I have head, actually are banning. But sure, we had it coming didn't we? It was fun while it lasted.
Last edited by Ultimate-Playa ; 11-01-2011 at 10:00 AM.
11-01-2011, 11:14 AM #20
BOBBYFIFA
Save Point
Originally posted by UKSIDNUS View Post
dude you talk shit with your 2 posts it will not say you do not have enough coins because the content length header will be wrong

Firstly what does post count have to do with it? But anyway besides that im just letting you know what it said....I put in 3910 and it said "you do not have enough coins to purchase this item/pack" (cant remember what it says now)...

Just tried on 3916 aswell and the same message...If i try lets say 9999 it will say "this service is currently unavailable" if i go way over and mess it up completley it says "Oops it look slike an error has occured please refrresh browser"...

So this would suggest that there is a pack sitting at 3910...Probably the one where they are charging 30k...It would also suggets that there is a pack at 3916 ( dont know what it is as im unwilling to potentilaly blow another 30k on a premium gold)..

So now please explain how that is talking shit? Personally sounds like a pretty good contribution...But hey you just carry on ranting!!!
11-01-2011, 11:16 AM #21
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
if i had a feeling you was right i would go a try it but i know that it wil say the content lentgh is wrong some-one else go try it for yourself and then come back with what it says
Originally posted by BOBBYFIFA View Post
Firstly what does post count have to do with it? But anyway besides that im just letting you know what it said....I put in 3910 and it said "you do not have enough coins to purchase this item/pack" (cant remember what it says now)...

Just tried on 3916 aswell and the same message...If i try lets say 9999 it will say "this service is currently unavailable" if i go way over and mess it up completley it says "Oops it look slike an error has occured please refrresh browser"...

So this would suggest that there is a pack sitting at 3910...Probably the one where they are charging 30k...It would also suggets that there is a pack at 3916 ( dont know what it is as im unwilling to potentilaly blow another 30k on a premium gold)..

So now please explain how that is talking shit? Personally sounds like a pretty good contribution...But hey you just carry on ranting!!!
11-01-2011, 11:18 AM #22
xfear-Und3ad
Bounty hunter
if i had a feeling you was right i would go a try it but i know that it wil say the content lentgh is wrong some-one else go try it for yourself and then come back with what it says

all inform pack for 2k lol imagine that
11-01-2011, 11:22 AM #23
BOBBYFIFA
Save Point

You put it in from a premium gold lets say which is what 304 ? CHange to 3910 it says change content length header confirm blah blah blah yeah...Click ok "not enough coins"...

Now chnaging content length header doesnt make a difference as if you originally choose a 25 bid token pack which is what 71 (i think) then change to 104 it will give you the same message that content length header---------- confirm--------- ok-bingo open bronze pack

It will still open and take your 1k in coins so potentially this elusive 3k gold pack could be anywhere between 1-9999
11-01-2011, 02:04 PM #24
chesko
Save Point
Tampering data.

The following user groaned chesko for this awful post:

DiogoPT7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo