11-02-2011, 12:52 AM #1
Navaltack
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got the ps3 message from EA saying I will be banned in the next 24 hours. When I tried to trade all my players to a friends account on PS3 it locks up when trying to accept the trade, and will not allow it. However if you use the Web App instead of doing it through the console, the trade can be accepted and you can keep the players/cash you have! Hope this helps someone Smile
11-02-2011, 12:55 AM #2
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
WTF!!1 post, premium and thinks he knows what he's talking about!

The following user thanked Camacheiro for this useful post:

Problem?

The following 5 users groaned at Camacheiro for this awful post:

BlowJobsFor5k, dannyrhinos89, jay690, ONEster, ResistElite,
11-02-2011, 01:05 AM #3
elim
Space Ninja
lots of 1 post trolls recently..
11-02-2011, 01:16 AM #4
zekerwel
Save Point
I tried to accept the trade offer thru PS3 and I got disconnected from Ultimate Team each time, then went for webapp and it worked.
But in all honesty I'm thinking it was a problem on their side as people had freezes when trying to acces online tournaments in FUT as well.
I'm guessing replies from more respected members can give us a few anwsers....
11-02-2011, 01:18 AM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Although you are premium, pictures are still required.

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

Problem?
11-02-2011, 01:52 AM #6
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
this is what happens when something is found you get twillops just sign up talk shit the ****off join date may 2009 1 post so what did you sign up for

The following 2 users groaned at UKSIDNUS for this awful post:

BlowJobsFor5k, dannyrhinos89
11-02-2011, 02:59 AM #7
Irish
Samurai Poster
I got a ban notice message from an account called "ElectronicArtsNL" saying I must give my account details to get it investigated...OBVIOUSLY A SCAM. I have a feeling a lot of kids are going to give their details out.
11-02-2011, 07:38 AM #8
BOBBYFIFA
Save Point
Locking up on trade pile when viewing trade offers occurs on everyones account.....Web app is fine but console is fooked...

So stating that you received a message and then this trade pile "glitch" doesnt verify anything it does it on many accounts whether glitching has gone on or not
11-02-2011, 08:18 AM #9
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
You cant accept trade offers on console. When you try to look at the offer you are disconnected.
11-02-2011, 04:39 PM #10
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
You cant accept trade offers on console. When you try to look at the offer you are disconnected.

ye noticed that myself why is that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo